1.3

I invited everyone to stay at the apartment while Luke was in the hospital. We had 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Emily slept in Luke's room, Ashton and Rose took the guest room and Michael and Sapphire took the couch. Calum of course slept in my room.
We didn't come home until 3AM, no one could sleep so we all just sat in the living room silently. It wasn't awkward just sad. Emily was still crying but not heavily, just occasional tears rolling down her cheeks. Sapphire fell asleep on top of Michael who looked pretty tense. He was trying so hard not to cry. Ashton and Rose were just holding each other. They both looked pretty tired and emotionally drained. Calum was tense and looked like he was going to snap any moment.
Around 5:30AM we all parted ways. I handed everyone blankets and pillows and pulled Calum towards my room. I carefully sat him down on the bed and took his sweater off of him. He stood up pulling something out of the waist band of his jeans. It was a black pistol. He placed it on my dresser. He took off his jeans and laid down. I changed into my pajamas and shut off the light. He pulled me on top of him. I gently ran my fingers through his hair and kissed him. We laid there silently.

We didn't get any sleep.