1.6

It was finally the night of the fight, everyone was there. Even some of the gang members I hadn't met came to support Calum. Everyone was tense and nervous. I met Calum in the locker room where he was changing. "Are you sure you're ready?" I whispered. "Yes I'm ready, I'm sorry boo I have to do this. He is one of our enemies and I don't want him to get away with this." He walked over and hugged me. I buried my face in his neck. "Please don't leave me, please come back...." I cried. I didn't want him to get hurt. He just held onto me tightly, "I will always come back to you. No matter what, you are the love of my life and I will never leave you." He pulled away and wiped my tears. I pulled him in and gave him a kiss. "Be safe please..." He hugged me once more. "Calum, it's time," a referee came into the locker room. Calum sighed and walked with me back out to the fight room where everyone else was standing. Ashton was on the stage talking to the guy. He jumped back down hugging Calum.
Ashton was smirking when he came to stand next us. "Ashton what did you say to him?" Ashton just crossed his arms and leaned back against the wall. "I told him the best way to throw Calum off is to talk shit about you but we all know that's the best way to get murdered." I smack Ashton's arm, "Did you think that maybe that actually will throw Calum off?" Ashton just laughed, "It won't, remember the last time someone talked shit? He almost died and this time we aren't letting you stop Calum." I sighed and sat down burying my head in my hands. Ashton was right, I'm just worried.
"THE FIGHT IS STARTING!" The referee blew his whistle. "This is one of our rare challenges! On this side we have our last winner Derek Philips. On this side we have our undefeated champion Calum Hood! Shake hands boys." Derek and Calum shook hands. You could see Derek whispering to him. Looks like Ashton's plan went into motion. Calum became furious almost lunging at the guy before the fight even started.
The referee blew his whistle and the fight started. Derek threw the first punch hitting Calum in the jaw but it didn't look like it phased him at all. Calum took the second punching him in the stomach making Derek stumble back a bit. The guys cheered. Derek punched Calum again in the face but still not much of a reaction. Calum punched Derek in the face knocking him back. Derek ran up and punched Calum in the stomach. It was Calum's turn to get knocked back. I held my breath, this was how Luke went down.
Calum stayed up, and lunged at Derek almost making him fall to the ground but still both guys stayed on their feet. "Come on Calum, your little slut can watch you lose." Derek was taunting Calum, only making him madder. Calum finally punched him hard enough to knock him down, jumping on top of him and beating him.
No one stopped Calum. Eventually Derek's body stopped moving. Calum stood up off of him. The referee grabbed his hand and held it up, "Winner!" Calum was sweating and breathing heavy. It looked like he wasn't really paying attention. Some guys ran up to Derek, "He has a pulse but it's extremely weak." Some guy yelled. They picked him up and carried him off the stage. Calum got off and ran over to me. He picked me up, "You won baby, you did it!" I hugged him tightly. "I told you I'd always come back to you." He had a couple bruised forming but other than that he looked fine. "I'm so proud of you dude," Luke smiled. "We are all proud of you Calum," Ashton said standing up.

We are. We are all proud of Calum.