1.0

I got home from going grocery shopping (thanks to Luke we had no food left) and went to go get ready for the date. I wanted to look as cute as possible for him.
     Sitting on my bed were two boxes stack on top of each other with a notecard placed next to them. 'Wear this please boo. -Calum' I grabbed the first box, it was black with a red ribbon. Inside was a knee length black dress. The dress had a sweetheart neckline and a low cut backing. The next box was red with a black ribbon. It contained a pair of black lace flats with red bottoms. I smiled, he knew my favorite colors.
     I took a long shower and started changing. The dress fit absolutely perfect. Luke must have told him my size because the shoes also fit perfectly. I sprayed some of my favorite perfume on my neck and applied a tinted lip balm. Simple yet elegant.
     The doorbell rang and I opened it seeing Calum standing there with red roses. "You look fucking amazing boo." I giggled, "You sure do know how to turn on the charm don't you Calum?" He chuckled and handed me the roses, "I got these for you I hope you like them." I nodded and smelled them, they were beautiful. I walked to the kitchen grabbing a vase that my mom gave me and put them in it with some fresh water.
     Calum was still standing at the door when I came back, "You ready to go?" He asked holding out his hand. I grabbed it, "Yeah where are we going?" He chuckled, "It's a surprise." I groaned I hate surprises.
We pulled up outside a fancy Italian restaurant. Calum ran to my side and opened the door for me, "I want to make everything perfect." I blushed he really was trying and it made me feel so special. Calum held open the door to the restaurant as well. "Hood" he told the seater at the front. The man led us all the way to the back and opened a door. It led to some kind of patio with one table and two chairs. All around were strung up lights and lanterns. I gasped quietly, it was beautiful.
Calum pulled out a chair for me and pushed me in once I sat down then took a chair for himself. "So, what do you think?" He looked nervous. "It's beautiful. We haven't even had the food yet and this is already the best date I have ever been on." He relaxed, "Good, I'm glad you're wearing the dress I bought for you. The guys' girlfriends helped me." I giggled, "That must have been an embarrassing conversation." He chuckled and nodded, "Oh yes very. They kept laughing at my cluelessness and it got pretty annoying." "Awww, well I think you guys did an amazing job on everything." He blushed and I almost died. It was the cutest thing ever.
     The date went amazing. The food was delicious and we spent the whole time talking. Afterwards he dropped me off at home and walked me to the door. "Goodnight Calum, thank you for an amazing night." "You're welcome boo, I'm glad you had fun." I leaned up and kissed him. We stood there for a minute kissing when we heard the front door. "Damnit guys quit getting it on at my front door." We laughed at Luke's groaning. "It's my door too Luke." "Oh whatever." I said a final goodnight to Calum and went inside.
Luke followed me and sat on my bed like a teenage girl kicking his feet in the air, "alright dish girl!"

God I'm friends with an idiot.