0.1

"Come on its starting." My friend Luke dragged me through the old abandoned factory to the basement stairs. "Why did I let you talk me into going with you?" I sighed. "Please Elle, two of my friends have fights tonight and I'm worried, I need you there." He groaned at my complaining. I nodded, silently agreeing to stop. We reached the bottom and was greeted by a buff looking bald guy at the door. "Dave." Luke nodded, shook his hand and Dave let us in.
The room smelled like beer and blood. Two things I wasn't very fond of. A tall white-ish blonde haired guy appeared in front of us. "Hey Luke, who's this sexy little thing." He winked at me. "Back off Michael, this is Elliana." He warned. Luke was always pretty protective of me. "Oh shit, the Elliana? Where are my manners, Luke has told us all about you." He smiled. I looked at Luke and raised my brow, "All about me?" He chuckled, "All good things sis." Luke was like a brother to me since we became friends pretty young.
"THE FIGHT IS STARTING!" A voice came over a loudspeaker. Luke grabbed my hand and led me to the front of the crowd. In the ring stood two guys and a referee. "Alright in the corner we have a newer person to the fighting scene, Jack Davis! And in this corner we have 50 time undefeated champion Calum Hood!" My eyes widened, 50 time undefeated champion?! I took in his appearence. He had tan skin, dark brown hair, and dark brown eyes. He looked very strong with well defined muscles covered in tattoos. He was hot as fuck.
A whistle blew and the fight began, it wasn't very long because Calum knocked the other guy down after about 10 minutes of dodging and swinging. He had pretty quick reflexes. I felt someone cup my butt and squeeze. I turned around and pushed him away. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Don't touch me." I didn't hear the whistle blow letting the crowd know the fight was over. The guy behind me just smirked and did it again. "Hey quit it! Luke!" I looked around only to see Luke had been pushed through the crowd to be pretty far back while I was still standing in the front. The guy pulled me close to him, "Quit fighting babe." I tried to shove him off me, "LET ME GO!" I yelled.
A strong but gentle hand was placed on my shoulder. "Let her go now." The voice sounded deep and dark like honey mixed with caramel floating down a river. Does that even make sense? I looked up and saw Calum standing there. The guy released me and put his hands up, "I don't want any trouble man, she was totally asking for it look at those shorts." I cowered away and hid behind Calum. "That doesn't give you any right to touch her fucking scumbag. You saw what I just did in that ring and that guy didn't do anything wrong so unless you want to see what happens to people like you I would run as fast as I can out that door in the next 3 seconds." He crossed his arms and stared down at the guy with a very intimidating smirk.
The guy turned around and ran out of the building. Calum looked at me still hiding, "You okay boo?" (A/N: I totally got that pet name from Calumsbabe84 it's just so cute I wanted to use it, so credit to her) I nodded softly and stared at the ground. As hot as he was he was also kind of scary. He lifted my chin, "If anyone ever does something like that again, find me. I'll see you around boo."