0.2

I finally found Luke and smacked him upside the head. "You fucking left me and I got felt up by some shit head!" He turned to look at me, "Oh fuck I'm so sorry Elle are you okay?!" He pulled me into a tight hug. I nodded and hugged him back. "That guy Calum helped me, he scared the guy off." Luke pulled away, "What do you mean?" He looked a little nervous. I shrugged, "Well he threatened the guy, the guy ran off and he turned around asked if I was okay and said 'see you around boo.' then he walked away." Luke actually panicked now. "Please tell me you misheard the boo thing...." I laughed, "Nope, what the hell is wrong with you?" He shook his head and sighed, "I'm not explaining anything to you unless there's a problem but for the love of god stay away and do not let him give you any hickies." I looked at him like he was crazy. "....Ok?"
He grabbed my arm. "Good let's take you home." He started pulling me towards the exit but before we could leave I could've swore I heard him mutter 'and make sure you never leave it.'

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

(A/N: this was just a short filler but I'm guessing you guys are wondering what's going on, you shall find out shortly.)