1.7

A few days after the fight Calum got a call saying Derek died on the way to the hospital. Honestly we should have felt bad but no one did. Calum was just protecting his family. Luke healed up properly and everyone was happy so Calum decided to take me on another date.
     The girls helped me get ready, curling me hair, putting make up on me, dragging me around the mall for hours trying to find a dress. I was tired but excited. Calum said this date was special.
Even though he basically lived with me (everyone did they refused to leave), Calum still picked me up by knocking at the front door holding red roses. "You look fucking amazing boo." He smiled, "You sure know how to turn on the charm don't you Calum?" I hugged him and put the roses in a vase. We left and got in the car. "Where are we going?" I held his hand. "It's a surprise."
We arrived at a place I had never seen before. It was a French restaurant. "I have never had French food in my life." I giggled he just smiled and pulled me into the restaurant, "You'll love it I promise."
The waiter sat us down and brought out a bottle of wine, "This is the one you picked out right sir?" He showed Calum the label. Calum nodded and the waiter poured our glasses. "You know what's crazy? We've been through more drama in the past 3 months than my entire life." I took a sip of the wine. Calum just chuckled, "I guess drama just finds us doesn't it?" "More like you hunt down the drama Cal." I smiled.
     Calum grabbed my hand, "During all the drama I forgot to ask you something important. Remember our first date?" I nodded. 'I'm not going to force you to be with me, I'm gonna let you make your own choice' "Elliana, I know we sort of just went with the flow but will you be my girlfriend? I love you and I want you to know this is official." I giggled, "Of course I will Calum, I want to spend forever with you. I love you." I leaned over the table and kissed him. It was slow and romantic.

There was no doubt that Calum was my future.