0.5

Luke got home about an hour after I did and immediately came to my room. He knocked on the door, "Elle can I please come in." I responded with a soft yes and went back to staring at the wall. He came in and sat down on the edge of my bed. "I talked to Calum today, he said he saw you at work and told you to take the makeup off your neck." I nodded and continued staring at the wall emotionless.
"I'm sorry I didn't warn you about this life sooner, I'm sorry I dragged you to that stupid fight, I'm sorry I let you go to the party and I'm sorry I didn't protect you." He whispered the last part. I looked at him with tears in my eyes. "Is he going to hurt me?" Luke smiled slightly, "He may be a fucking monster but one things for sure, he would never ever lay a hand on you.... it's his enemies you have to worry about." I nodded in an understanding matter. "I forgive you Luke, I get why you hid everything from me but please no more secrets." He hugged me and stroked my hair. "No more secrets."

(A/N: Another short filler chapter, tell me you guys' thoughts on the story so far;

How do you feel about Calum? Do you think he'll make sure Elle is safe?

How do you feel about Luke? Was lying really the best way to protect her?

How do you feel about Elle? Do you think she'll be okay?

What do you think Calum's friends at the diner meant by "good luck"?

Leave your answers (: )