0.9

Calum drove me home after about half an hour of us just sitting there. Luke was waiting on the couch watching Family Guy, I sat next to him. "How did it go?" He paused it. I explained everything that happened, even after the fight. He looked shocked, "You got on the stage? Do you know how dangerous he is when he's fighting? He could have hurt you!" I sighed, "He would never hurt me, so I stopped him from becoming a murderer." Luke rubbed his face, "You're right I'm just worried. This life isn't easy." I reached over and hugged him, "But you guys are there to protect me from it so I'll be okay." Luke nodded and hugged me back, "Yes we will." After that we went back watching it before parting ways to go to bed.
I couldn't sleep. I rolled over and checked my phone, 1:30am it brightly showed making my eyes hurt. I contemplated calling Calum. He must be tired but before I could press call I heard the door bell ring. I got up and walked over looking out the peep hole before opening the door. "Hey boo, I couldn't sleep," Calum sighed. He was in some sweats and a hoodie. His hair was messed up and he looked exhausted. "Me either." I grabbed his hand and pulled him to my room. "Lay down." I waited for him to lay down before turning off the light and laying next to him. He pulled me onto his chest, we laid there with nothing but each other's breathing and heart beat being the the only noise. Slowly we both drifted off but right before I was totally asleep I heard a quiet whisper coming from Calum, 'Please don't leave me Elliana' I heard soft snoring soon after. Then I fell asleep too.
     I woke up to knocking on my door. Shit Calum was still in my room. I shook him awake and pointed to the door. "Uh hold on Luke... I'm naked!" Calum rose his eyebrow at me smirking. I just shrugged. Luke would be pissed if he knew Calum was here. Soon after I heard the door open, "Too late I already saw his car outside. Now would you like to explain why he's in your bed?" I shook my head and started to get up but Calum pulled me back down. "Oh you know, we were fucking all night she must be exhausted." Calum smirked and I smacked him in the chest. Dick. "He's kidding Luke, I couldn't sleep so I called him." Luke frowned and pointed a finger at Calum, "No fucking in my apartment." Before walking away. "It's my apartment too dipshit!" I yelled after him. Calum just chuckled and kissed my forehead, "I have some thing to do today but would you like to go out to dinner tonight?" I nodded. "Alright I'll pick you up at 7." I rolled off of him as he got up and leaned down placing a quick kiss on my lips, "Bye boo," He whispered. "Bye Calum."

(A/N: AWWW AN ACTUAL DATE?

Where do you guys think he's taking her?

Do you think she's starting to like Calum?)