1.8

The guys called a meeting in the living room. They had just got home from working and were sitting on the couch having a beer. "In all the time we have lived here we have never once called a meeting. Not even when we caught Ashton and Rose in Luke's bed." I went and sat on Calum's lap. "Hey it was her idea she gets kinky as fuck sometimes!" Rose smacked Ashton upside the head.
"What's wrong guys, why did you call a group meeting?" Emily sat on the other couch with Sapphire. Luke smiled, "We aren't getting any younger, we need to think about our futures. Do we really want to do this forever? Do we want to raise families in this environment? For fucks sake Michael smells like pot right now." Michael smelled his shirt and shrugged. "The boys and I decided we want to quit. Not just quit but completely give up this lifestyle and start fresh somewhere else." He waited for our reactions. "It would be nice not to hug Mikey and feel a gun on his back." Sapphire giggled. "I'd love to s-spend more t-time with Ashton." Rose smiled. Emily sighed, "I agree I miss Luke while he's gone." They all looked at me. "I agree that would be nice but how on earth would we support everyone on just Sapphire and I's part time jobs until you guys can get one?" I sighed.
The guys all stood up and walked to the back of the house. We looked at each other and shrugged waiting for them to come back. They all carried two duffel bags each. They dropped them on the ground and opened them. "Holy fucking shit." I gasped.
In front of us sat duffel bags filled with stacks of money. "Where on earth did you get all that?" Sapphire's jaw hung open. "We've been doing what we do since we were 15. Barely spending any money and being smart got us this." Calum shrugged. 8 years. They had been drug dealers and street fighters and god knows what else for 8 years. "How much even is that?" Emily stared at Luke. "About 9 million plus 3 more bags." Rose started choking on her water bottle. Ashton ran to her, "Princess, are you okay?!" She just nodded and kept coughing. "So you're telling me you had 12 million dollars hidden in my apartment?" I was still in shock staring at the bags. "It's my apartment too but yes. I hid 12 million dollars in the apartment attic." Attic? "You know that little hole in the ceiling between us and the roof? It's an attic." I just nodded.
"So you quit, then what?" Emily spoke up. Michael pulled out some papers and handed them to me. The girls crowded around looking at them too. It was a real estate listing, "6 bedroom, 6 bathroom..." I looked at Calum, "What is this?" He smiled, "Well if you guys say yes that's our future home." We we're still in shock. "We all get to stay together?" Rose asked shyly. "Of course, we're a family." Ashton kissed the top of her head. "And it's not that far away, we could always come back and visit our families or they could visit us." Sapphire smiled. They guys all looked at each other. "So? What do you say?" We all looked at each other.

"YES!" We all yelled.