0.6

I woke up and checked my phone, it was already 12:15, which means Luke had left and I still had a few hours until my night shift started.
I walked out into the living room not bothering to put on pants. I turned the corner out of the hallway and saw Calum sitting on my couch playing on his phone. "How did you get in my house?" He looked up and smirked, "Good morning to you too boo." He got up and came over to me. "How did you get into my house Calum?" I gulped. He chuckled, "Your alarm password is your birthday babe, not very secure don't you think?" I shook my head and looked at the ground. He pulled my chin up and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, "Get dressed I'm taking my girl to lunch. You have 10 minutes." I nodded at his request and went to get dressed. I pulled on a pair of black leggings and a plain white t-shirt, I also put my hair into a high bun and pulled on some white vans. I almost put coverup on the marks on my neck but then remembered what he said.
Calum was waiting for me at the front door. We walked outside and got in an all black mustang. The ride was filled with a comfortable silence. We pulled up in front of a burger restaurant and Calum came over and opened my door for me. He also opened the door to the building and put his hand on my back leading me to the table seater. "Hood." Calum said. I looked at him curiously, this place doesn't take reservations. The waiter nodded and walked us to a table in the back corner and called over a different server. The server came over and asked for our drinks, "Black coffee for me and a half strawberry lemonade half sprite for her." I raised my eyebrow at him, "How did you know that?" He just chuckled, "Research boo." I nodded and the waiter brought back our drinks. That's the fastest I've ever seen a waiter move.
     "Can I ask you something?" He looked at me and I nodded staring at my drink. "Why are you terrified of me boo?" I couldn't meet his gaze so I just shrugged. "Look at me and use your words." I looked up at him, "Because you do bad things and hurt people and you're gonna hurt me...." He sighed at my answer, "I would never and I am never going to lay my hands on you. I may be a dick and a criminal but I'm never going to hurt you boo, okay?" I did a small nod, "Can I ask you a question?" "Sure." He leaned forward ready to listen. "Who are you?" He chuckled, "I'm pretty sure Luke already answered that question." I shook my head, "That's not what I mean, I mean who are you in your own words because from what I've seen personally you're not the devil they describe you as." It took a lot of thought to make sure I didn't stutter it out. "Alright what exactly do you want to know?" He questioned.
"Everything."