Drink And Drugs

Declan's Past

Sheesh what is it with women a couple of kisses and a few fucks and they think you should be proposing to them.

I grumbled away to myself.

I have a life beside women, sure it was fun but seriously I need to get my career on track so I can get shot of my bloody parents whinging and nagging and then it's all sex, drugs and rock and roll baby.

The last thought replacing my scowl with a broad grin.

But as my anger and frustration waned I found myself thinking of Taz, a pang of guilt hit me and I began to rethink my recent thoughts.

She was nice, WTF! She wasn't nice, she was down right gorgeous and the sex was easily the best I had in years maybe in forever and I wanted to go there again, but my fucking attitude towards her may have screwed up that chance.

With a shrug of my shoulders I resolved to get her back into my bed, but that would be after the band practice, that was more important.

Happy now I had cleared that up in my head, I set off, guitar in hand to the independent recording studio that rented out a small soundproofed room for guys like us to practice in.

Whistling I took the concrete steps two at a time that led to the studio's revolving door and crossed the reception area, nodding to the girl behind the desk before proceeding down the narrow hallway that bought me to the four guys that made up the group, seated outside the door to the studio waiting for the room to become free.

Andy Cooke, the enigmatic bass player, tall, muscular, a typical athletic looking heartbreaker, long dark curly hair and dark eyes to match, a killer smile, all that combined, definitely made him a ladies man, as he had proven time and time again.

Daniel Southgate, another guy the ladies swooned after, a guy with the body of a young Arnold Schwarzenegger and the looks of Brad Pitt, also possessing that predatory look that the ladies loved so much.

Trevor Thompson and Ritchie Mackay were the complete opposites, shorter in stature, lean almost nerdy in appearance, but they could play and sing that was all that counted.

"Hey guys" giving a small wave as a sign of welcome, whereupon I received a variety of responses.

After three hours of gruelling practice, that was not without the usual bickering and arguements, I decided to call it quits.

"Hey guys" Trevor perked up. "Kathy is holding a party with plenty of you know what and alcohol and we're invited, what do you say"

We didn't need any more persuading than that, hell that's what makes pop stars isn't it all that sex, drugs and alcohol.

So scrambling to stow our gear away, we headed out to party, lucky for us Daniel had acquired a battered and beaten up old ford van in way of a late birthday present from his divorced father and that only after a berating from his mother that he should at least get his son a present as she was not doing it again for him that year.

Anyway we deposited our gear in the back and headed to the underground, arranging to meet Daniel at the party after he dropped the van back at the residential hall.

And like the unruly wild young men we were deemed to be, we larked around causing passers-by to mutter under their breaths, which only encouraged us to act more outrageous.

The party was in full swing when we arrived at a small residential terraced house on the outskirts of East Ham hidden fairly well behind the main shopping street.

Pushing our way down the narrow hallway past the guys and girls lounging up against the walls, glasses of alcohol in their hands and a hazy mist of smoke hanging below the paint cracked ceiling, loud thumping music vibrating the very foundations of the house making normal speech impossible.

Andy leaned over and practically shouted in my ear to make himself heard.

"Hey see you later I've spotted Claire and I'm going to make myself known" he grinned and sneaked off.

It wasn't long before I was on my own in the crowd as the other guys headed off to hookup for the night.

"Hi, Declan" came a low purr from behind me, I didn't need to turn round to know who had spoken Justine.

I smirked as she moved around in front of me her hand trailing around from my back to my chest and her wide brown eyes never leaving mine.

Slinging both her arms around my neck but keeping her distance she looked me up and down and I reciprocated by appraising her.

High strappy heels, short micro skirt, short tight white top that showed more flesh than it hid, straight died platinum blonde hair and a face buried beneath an inch of makeup.

As her hands slipped from around my neck and drifted down my body, she leaned in and spoke into my ear.

"Hey babe, wanna come upstairs with me all the action is happening up there"

Just as one of her hands grazed over my arousal and grabbed my hand, her eyes still trains on mine and a seductive smirk on her face.

" Come on lover boy" she growled. "Let's go have some fun, before we get down to some fun"

And she lead me through the crowd and up to the bedrooms, I couldn't take my eyes of her arse as she sashayed in front of me the skirt that short I had a bird's eye view of the small thing that didn't leave anything to my imagination.

Oh boy was I in for a good time tonight.

And so it proved as we indulged in some snorting and smoking to take us up into nivana, with my head all light and woozey, Justine pulled me along the landing and into a small bedroom that lucky for us was empty.

"Now to get down and get dirty" she whispered lifting her top over her head and pushing her skirt down.

Clad in only a small bra that had it's work cut out trying to hold in her ample tits and a piece of coloured string called a thong she sidled up to me and ran her hand over my manhood.

"Oh baby I can tell your ready for me" as she dropped down on her knees and pulled down the zip on my jeans.

"Oh yes definitely ready" she giggled before taking me in hand.

As things between us continued to get hot and heavy, we lost all our clothes and set up a couple of lines of coke.

"Come on babe" she cooed "Let's get high" leading me over to the table and as we bent over to take our medicine, the door burst open.

"Hold it right their son and you miss" two large hands pulling me back from the white lines laid out waiting enticingly in front of me.

"You are both under arrest for the buying and using of illegal substances, you do not have to say anything at this time but anything you do say will be taken down and used in evidence against you, do you understand?"

Shit now I'm in big trouble!