22

*forgets what happened in the last chapter and has no idea how to go off of it but will attempt anyways*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------–--------------------------------------------
".... Come back if you want, but trust me, I don't know what would happen if you did."

Chanyeol's POV

The words Minseok spoke left me standing there. I knew that Baekhyun wouldn't want to leave his best friend behind but what was I going to do in order to get him to leave?

Turning around I looked into Baekhyun's eyes before speaking, "Baekhyun, I know you want your friend but... I.. I.. I'm not sure about what I can do."

"Just let me talk to him then."

"Okay.."

Baekhyun's POV

Minseok left me there confused. I wanted to help him but in what way could I if he didn't want to leave? Before he even said that he had fallen in love with Jongdae. Part of me wanted to not take it seriously but the look in his eyes told me otherwise.

Finishing talking to Chanyeol, I stepped forward in Minseok's direction.

"Minseok," I called his name, "you don't have to hide here with him, can't we just all get along and go back?"

"Baekhyun, I don't that can happen"

"Why not? Please Minseok just put everything else behind us and get along"

"Baekhyun like I said before, I can't."

"But why!"

Minseok only looked down, tears brimming the side of his eyes. Small mutters could be heard from him but nothing was audible enough to understand.

"Minseok speak up, I can't understand you."

"Go please"

"I'm not leaving without you"

"Baekhyun"

Minseok looked up to me, his tone turning more firm and direct. Everything he said was so sincere. But what was so bad that he couldn't come with us?

Why can't everyone just forget about everything and get along?

I sometimes just want to go into the past before this all happened. Maybe then everything wouldn't have been so messed up. But what would life be like without Chanyeol?

All of us need to get out of here, even if Minseok puts up a fight, we will still all stick together.

"Baekhyun I don't know what you're thinking but just go"

A sudden idea struck my mind - probably not the best - but I hoped for the best.

"Can I at least say one last goodbye?"

"Fine"

Slowly, I walked up towards Minseok, opening my arms to envelope him into a hug. Reluctantly, Minseok came forward as well - away from Jongdae. It's working so far.