prolouge

edited [15/10/17]

third person

"reporters are saying that the victims are nearly being killed the same way that superficial beings such as vampires would. though we doubt this is true, we advise everyone to stay inside their homes until further notice."

"what a load of bullshit!"

"luhan don't use that kind of language in my house!" baekhyun scowled at him.

it was a usual weekend where luhan would binge watch with his (un)healthy obsession over the news. minseok would be sitting in the corner drinking coffee and sending tao hopeful glances as the baekhyun and luhan fought with kyungsoo peacefully reading a book.

"AND STAY IN OUR HOUSES?! NO WAY IN HELL AM I MAKING MINSEOK AND I MISS OUR ANNUAL FIRST YEAR SOCCER GET TOGETHER BECAUSE OF SOME SHITTY REPORTS ON 'VAMPIRES'!"

"LUHAN HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO NOT SPEAK THAT KIND OF LANGUAGE IN THIS HOUSE!?"

"oops sorry"

"feel grateful my parents aren't home or else you would've been kicked out before you even got to open your mouth."

luhan then crossed his arms, mumbling incoherent words as he sent glares to baekhyun. it was always like this but no matter what, they remained friends.

"minseok..."

luhan

"you're not going to believe some false news reports and still come to our annual soccer match thing?"

minseok stopped his chatter with yixing for a minute, sending a big smile to luhan.

"of course I'll still go."

he was still smiling as he turned away and luhan's face instantly lit up.

"thank you!!"

minseok lifted his hand giving a small wave as he accepted the thanks.

"baekhyun, since its annual and everything, can you and the others come with us?"

baekhyun glared over at luhan's drastically pouty face before muttering a, "fine."

"thank you!!"

luhan immediately jumped from his chair and grabbed baekhyun in a tight hug. baekhyun leaned back, avoiding the touch but was still ever grateful for it.

"baekhyun?"

"yes lu?"

"you do know that we leave in like an hour and you still look exactly like you did when you woke up?"

"shit!"

baekhyun pushed luhan off of him, bolting up the stairs to his bedroom. he didn't have much time and since it took him around twenty minutes to shower, he needed to do that first.

he switched on the shower head before leaning back to throw off his over sized t-shirt and boxers before stepping into the way too hot shower.