16

Chanyeol's POV

He loves me too. I felt so happy and I just wanted to hold him by my side forever.

"Byun Baekhyun," I started, feeling nervous as hell, "will you be my b-boyfriend?"

His eyes lit up and he looked directly into my eyes.

"O-of course!"

Hearing the words I went down and felt the urge to kiss him.

No ones POV

Chanyeol stood looking down on Baekhyun. Slowly, he moved down to only be inches away from Baekhyun's face.

Baekhyun's POV

I could feel Chanyeol's breath come closer to my face. Within seconds, I felt a soft kiss on my lips. I kissed him back and nothing could make me feel any happier right now. But the moment didn't last long. Chanyeol was soon a few feet away, and had his back slammed up against a wall. He was wincing in pain on the ground.

Before I could reach him, my head started pounding and I fell down on my knees. I tried to replay the scene that had just happened but my thoughts only trailed to the kiss, making my head hurt more. I screamed due to the extreme pain.  There was only one person who could've caused this.

Jongdae

My eyes flickered in all directions trying to find where he was. I knew he had to be here. I went to turn around to check behind me but I was frozen. The sound of footsteps were closing up on me. And I couldn't do anything about it.

"Baekhyunn," He sang, "just might what you be doing?" I was scared, I knew he wasn't going to hurt me but he would hurt Chanyeol. But my thought was wrong. I felt a kick at my stomach, knocking me over completely.

"You should really answer when I talk to you"

I nodded my head, not having any energy to speak.

"Good. Well I was going to wait for a while longer but...."

But what?

"I'm already here now. Plus I don't know if I should leave you with Chanyeol any longer." He exclaimed as he slowly walked over in Chanyeol's direction.

"N-no. Don't do anything to him please. I'll do anything." I begged.

Jongdae just smirked. Oh no.

"Anything?"

I gulped but nodded my head. I didn't want him to hurt Chanyeol or worse...

"Come back with me. And you can't leave unless if I let you go."

"W-what? I can't just l-leave him."

"Well okay then have it your way" He inched closer to Chanyeol who was still stuck and struggling to move.

"WAIT. NO DON'T! I'LL GO WITH YOU!"

Jongdae stopped walking and turned back to me. He just smiled.

"Then were leaving."

"Wait. Before I go, can I say goodbye?"

"Ughhh, fine"

I smiled in victory and ran over to Chanyeol. But as soon as I got there I could already feel tears running down my face. I noticed it was the same with him.

"C-chanyeol. Please don't cry. I-i promise that I'll be b-back soon e-enough," I mentioned inbetween sobs. He just nodded and I looked up to meet his face, "remember, I'm your boyfriend now so I can't leave that easily." I chuckled trying to light up the mood but it made me even more hurt.

"Okay, you done now? We're leaving," Jongdae said, dragging me away from the sobbing Chanyeol, who looked like he was trying to run after me. In an instant, Chanyeol was gone and we were back at the old theme park.

A/N
Yes it is short but I updated twice in one day. Plus I have something to attend to really soon that I need to get ready for.
Thanks for reading!