17

Baekhyun's POV

The small churning of the ferris wheel surrounded me. Jomgdae stuck by my side like glue, as if I were going to leave and run away. I desperately wanted to but I couldn't. The strong gusts of wind approached me as I inferred a storm arriving. The play park gestured toward that even more as the swings swung viscously back and forth.

Jongdae grabbed my waist and dragged me through the theme park. At the other side there was a gift shop that we entered. Jongdae sat me down on a chair and told me to wait. I watched as he went behind the counter and started fiddling around with some buttons. A few seconds later, the floor collapsed in and the image of a staircase was created.

I was pulled up and brought in the direction and taken down into the pitch black darkness. We reached the end of a corridor and I felt Jongdae push me.

I collapsed onto the floor and looked up, realizing I was in some kind of holding cell. In the far corner there was a crying Minseok whose aid I rushed to.

"Are you okay?"

"I-I think" he responded. "B-baekhyun wha-"

His eyes widened and he stared behind me. Minseok pushed back closer against the wall and kept shaking his head. I couldn't understand what he was implying until a voice was heard behind me.

"Are you comfortable? Do you feel free to come and join me for a few seconds Minseok?" Jongdae spoke.

I looked back at minseok who had fear in his eyes. What was Jongdae doing to him?

I watched as Jongdae grabbed Minseok and pulled him out of the room. I stood up to run to help Minseok but Jongdae slammed a cell door shut, causing it to lock, and preventing me from going any further.

"MINSEOK!" I yelled, "WHERE ARE YOU TAKING HIM?" Jongdae just blinked at me through the cell door and kept walking as he held onto Minseok by his arm.

I kept trying to open the door but it wouldn't budge.

"ARGHHH" I groaned, "JONGDAE!!! IF YOU DO ANYTHING TO HURT HIM I SWEAR I WI—"

"You"ll what? Leave me? Kill me? Because all of those are impossible for you to do." Jongdae suddenly appeared, "oh wait, they wouldn't be impossible if that wasn't there." He pointed at my little mark.

"Too bad I can still do this though," he said as he reached through the bar and touched the mark.

I felt sick to the stomach. Pain lured in my arm. It was spreading up to my shoulder and down across my torso. I wanted to scream but I had done that too many times in his presence. That's probably what he wanted. "Goodbye" he sang and walked back in the direction he originally went.

This is not helping. Where do I go? What direction did I originally come from? Why is this place such a maze!? I for sure was going to get lost down here. There was only one thing to keep me positive. The one thing that I knew always helped me in the end. They would come wouldn't they?

Will you come save me...

....Park Chanyeol?