8

Still Baekhyun POV

The figure came closer to me, grabbing my wrist hard. Wincing with the pain it gave me again, I heard him say, "Let's go back to where we met," before us disappearing.

I opened my eyes to see the same theme park from my dream. "CHANYEOL?" I yell for help. The figure I saw earlier appears again and drags me to a closed off area of the park. He takes me below a shop and throws me against the wall.

"You see that mark?" He asked pointing at my arm, "Well that is what makes you be stuck with me, unable to escape." I gasp at his words.

"Stuck with you, forever?" I say noticing I sounded really rude. He nods his head and walks up to me. I didn't even know his name.

"I'm only doing this because of Chanyeol. You know that right?" He turns to me smiling as I lay on the all too familiar cold floor. Because of Chanyeol? Did he do something?

"My brother hasn't told you yet? Well that just makes things more interesting." He said, "and before you keep asking me later, my name is Jongdae."

"Jongdae? Wait did you say brother?" I ask freaking out over my situation. Jongdae nods then just walks out leaving me in the cold darkness of the room. Eventually, I find my way out and I start to wonder the park. After about an hour of walking I run into all of my friends.  We walk around together while I tell them everything that happened. Leaving the park to go back to our house, I didn't want to be anywhere near there ever again.

Jongdae POV

My day had been pretty boring and I was hungry. I wanted to get back at Chanyeol for leaving me to go and try to be normal. The only way I could do that was with this Byun Baekhyun. I just need Chanyeol to believe he can't be normal so everything would be okay.

I go to this house in town which belongs to Baekhyun and his friends. I knock on the door and wait for a response. A boy named Minseok answers the door. "Hello, how can I help you?" He asks politely.

"I'm just a friend of Baekhyun. Is he here?" I respond. Minseok nods and leaves to get him. Baekhyun rushes down to the door and looks at me immediately frowning. Slowly I grab his wrist and drag him with me to the theme park. Last night, I snuck into Baekhyun's house and stole his phone telling Chanyeol to meet 'him' here.

After about ten minutes of waiting at the empty theme park, Chanyeol shows up.

Baekhyun's POV

Jongdae brought me back to this place that I hate. We have been sitting down for about ten minutes when I see a familiar face show up. It was Chanyeol.  I ran over to hug him not noticing that Jongdae wasn't even with me anymore. Chanyeol and I talked for a while but soon he asked me, "why did you invite me here?" 

"I didn't invite you here though," I respond. Immediately, Jongdae comes back into my mind. I look around everywhere unsure if he was watching us or not.

"Chanyeol, you need to leave," I say frantically.

"What? Why?" He responded back. I just shake my head and grab his hand dragging him towards the exit. As soon as I see the sign to leave, I turn the corner to only run into Jongdae, who grabs me out of Chanyeol's reach. Jongdae holds me by my neck and close to him. I couldn't move or barely even speak. Instead, I just look at Chanyeol who has fear in his eyes.

"C-chany-yeol," I cough out. He looks at me then to Jongdae with his watery eyes.

"Jongdae, please don't do anything to him," Chanyeol pleaded Jongdae who just grabbed me tighter. I wince in pain and Chanyeol looks up at me. I smile to show him I was okay. Jongdae noticed my movement and threw me against one of the horses on a carousel right beside us. Chanyeol was running in my direction, when Jongdae pushed him down. Soon, Jongdae turned around, grabbed my arm, and held my neck tilted back in a position where he could bite me.

"NOO!" I heard Chanyeol scream before body checking Jongdae causing them to both fall to the ground. I felt useless as I saw the two fighting on the ground with Jongdae slowly beating Chanyeol.

Chanyeol's POV

Jongdae just kept winning at the fight. I couldn't hold him there much longer. I wanted to help Baekhyun but he was to far away from reach and he looked terrified and frozen in spot. He needed to get out of here, I wanted him to be safe. "Baekhyun," I stammered causing him to look up at me, "Go, RUN!" I yell.

He looks at me confused and crying. "I-i can't leave you here," He responds.

"No! I'm not going to be able to help you soon, you need to get out before it's too late!" I exclaim. He stares at me for a few seconds then runs in the opposing direction.

"Chanyeol, I didn't realize you would say something so pointless," Jongdae directs to me. He kicks my leg making me unable to move it. NO. Not yet, I needed to help him. Jongdae slowly walks away from me in the direction Baekhyun ran.