9

Baekhyun's POV

Tears rolled down my eyes as I ran through the park. I just wanted to help Chanyeol but he wanted me to be safe first. I listened carefully as I heard my name being called. Although it wasn't Chanyeol. It was Jongdae. I panicked thinking about what happened to Chanyeol. More tears fell down my face as I thought about outcomes.

Turning corners and running was all I could do until I made one last final turn. Dead end. I turn around to leave in the other direction but it was already too late. Jongdae was slowly walking up to me as I stared with fear in my eyes. I kept going back until I hit a wall. This position felt way too familiar for me. The chance where you're completely doomed and can't do anything about it.

Jongdae was now inches away from my face when he grabbed my neck and pulled it back. His fangs just grazed my neck when I heard a small, "Baekhyun?" Jongdae turned around staring at the figure. It was Minseok. My eyes teared up because I didn't want him to have anything to do with this.

"M-minseok," I say, "go quickly!"

"B-but Baekhyun you, you'-"Before he could finish, Jongdae let me go and grabbed Minseok by his neck, choking him.

"NO, STOP!" I yell, begging for Jongdae to stop. But instead he just looks at me and chuckles. Crying I got up and ran toward them, trying to help Minseok.

"Let him g-" I didn't even need to finish when I was inches away from Jongdae. He just stared at me and dropped Minseok, making him fall to the ground grasping for air.

"P-please, j-just don't d-do anyt-thing to him," I beg. He looks at me from head to toe, examining anything bad. Instead he shrugs. Then grabs both of my arms, pinning me against a near by wall and bites me. My consciousness was fading faster than usual.

I look down to the way out seeing Minseok crying, and a Park Chanyeol staring at me like I just died. He reminded me that I was actually dying so I needed to choke out a few last words of begging to Jongdae.

"P-pleas-se, S-STOP!" I yelled from the pain rushing through my body. He stops for a second then looks at me, then to Chanyeol. He smirks in his direction then turns back to me and bites me again.

Chanyeol's POV

I was running around frantically trying to find Baekhyun but he was out of sight. Soon I heard a sobbing noise which ended up being Minseok but further away from him was the reason. Baekhyun was hopelessly pinned against a wall with Jongdae biting him. Baekhyun mutters something to Jongdae which causes him to stop, look at me and smirk, and go back to Baekhyun.

"JONGDAE!" I yell, making Minseok and Baekhyun look at me. I'm lost in the situation of how I could go to help Baekhyun without being killed. Baekhyun's eyes were fluttering showing that he was about to lose his consciousness.

"STOP! LOOK I'M SORRY, JUST DON'T DO ANYTHING," I scream as loud as I can at Jongdae. He stops and lets go of an unconscious Baekhyun. I walk towards them, trying to help Baekhyun by getting him back over to me. I was about two feet away when Jongdae spoke up, "that's close enough," he said.

"What?" I worryingly asked. I needed to have him with me to make sure I felt okay again.

"I'm not done yet with him so you can't come closer," Jongdae replied in a smirk. Anger and sadness boiled in my mind. I just stared at Baekhyun lying on the ground. What was I supposed to do?

"Baekhyun," A crying voice behind me said. Jongdae looked beyond me to see Minseok on the ground crying. Jongdae seemed to look like had loosened up and kind of felt sad when he looked at Minseok but it only lasted for a few seconds. I wanted to go support him but right now I had a different problem.

Jongdae looked at me in disgust as if I was a disappointment. He turned around, picked up Baekhyun, and vanished. I sat there for a few seconds confused of what had just happened but realized the truth.

"BAEKHYUN?!" I screamed hoping I would be able to see him or that he might respond. He was gone though. Jongdae took him. I would just be stuck here alone for a while, while trying to find him. Guilt rushed over me as well because the only reason Baekhyun was in this position was because of me.

I stood there crying for a while before me and Minseok went back to the house. Once we arrived we had to tell everyone the bad news. I didn't even know if Baekhyun was dead or not. What was Jongdae going to do with him now?

A/N
Thanks for reading!
Remember to Comment and Vote!
Total Word Count: 849 words