5

Baekhyun's POV

Jongin was walking closer to my position with me pinned against the wall having no where to run. I tried to move towards the door but Jongin was in between me and the door so i stayed still. I felt sweat dripping down my forehead with every step he took towards me.

He was now only a few inches away from me. Taking an opportunity, I pushed him but he fell in the wrong direction I had hoped for causing me to stumble opposite of the door. Losing my balance I fell crashing to the floor.

"Stop making things harder for yourself" Jongin laughed as he said it.  I felt a rush of fear come over me as Jongin picked me up and threw me across the room, landing on the bed. My head hit the wall with a hard impact and everything was turning blurry.

Jongin walked over to me while I was in such a vulnerable state.  He ripped the area of the shirt around my neck.  He tilted his head towards me watching me closely. I watched him as he went down to my neck, his hot breath against my skin. I tried to push him off of me but he just grabbed my wrists and pinned me down.

As a familiar sharp pain shot through my body, I screamed in pain. I was starting to feel light headed and really dizzy. "J-Jongin" I choked out, "s-stop p-plea-se." I could barely make the words out as he laughed at me again. Everything went black at that moment.

"Are you crazy?!" I heard what sounded like Chanyeol yelling in my direction but I couldn't see anything.

"Well at least he isn't dead... ...yet" Junmyeon replied.

My head was throbbing and I was confused. I couldn't move my body as it felt like it would collapse any time.

Chanyeol. I wanted to say his name or anything, just something, but nothing came out. 

"Just bring him back downstairs. He deserved it for trying to escape" Jongin explained.

I felt something or someone picking me up. I didn't know who it was but I could feel there heat leave as I hit the cold concrete floor of the basement. A few minutes later I could see again.

"Baek?" Minseol said. I lifted my head. "Baek, Are you okay?" I nodded as I sighed laying on the floor. I felt nauseous and sick. My only chance out and I just had to get caught. It was just my luck.

A/N
Sorry for such a short chapter. Will make the next one longer.
Please vote and comment!