1

third person

baekhyun closed his eyes as he felt himself nearly fainted. the man was still holding him close and he doubted that he could escape. he let himself go limp in hopes the man would let him go.

after a few seconds, baekhyun felt the man pull off from baekhyun, a few drops of what was most likely his blood dripping onto his face.

[edited 30/11/17]

baekhyun lay still in the mans arms for a few seconds which felt like forever. his neck was on fire and he could barely move. gathering the very little energy he had, baekhyun took a few deep breaths.

taking the mystery man by surprise, baekhyun swiftly jerked his knee up, hitting the mans groin. the grasp on baekhyun grew weak at the sudden impact. taking this chance, baekhyun weakly pushed the man forwards and dashed to escape.

the man tumbled and fell down giving baekhyun a larger head start. the alleyway seemed larger than it had been before for baekhyun.

it wasn't long until baekhyun heard an angry growl behind him, a sign that the man had recovered. baekhyun felt his heart race as he sprinted out even faster. the new wound on his neck reopened, seeping out more blood.

due to this, the man chasing after him seemed to get more infuriated.

sweat was drooling down baekhyuns face and back. his chest was falling heavy and his vision disappearing. he felt as if he was going to pass out.

he was almost near the end of the alleyway, the old streetlights relighting his view. if he was lucky then someone else would be out there and help him.

or would this man kill them as well?

baekhyun was not one for putting others at risk and if it cost him his life to protect them - even if it were a mere stranger - then he would do it.

baekhyun had to weigh out his options in the little time he had - either stop and let this man capture him, or kill him or potentially put someone at harm to save himself.

none of those options seemed very pleasing.

in normal circumstances baekhyun wouldn't have chosen the latter but the man behind him terrified him to the bone. he did not want to be around him ever again.

the streetlights were getting brighter as baekhyun was getting closer. the pain felt excruciatingly worse as if he would pass out any second.

the footsteps behind him became louder.

he could almost hear the mans infuriated huffs, he was extremely mad.  baekhyun knew he was done for if he was caught.

baekhyun saw the lights and the broad sidewalk he walked along daily before he saw the rocky alleyway ground.

the man gripped onto his back as they both came tumbling forwards. the dirty solid ground came in contact with baekhyuns stomach making him release a pained screech.

the body on top of him shifted until a knee dug into his back and a hand gripped harshly on his nape.

baekhyun tried to struggle out of the hold but the man only dug his knee in deeper.