18

Minseok's POV

As Jongdae dragged me away from Baekhyun and up the stairs into the small gift shop, I recalled memories from when he brought me up here.

*flashback*

The girl stood in front of me, cowering in fear. Her blonde hair was done up messily and her face pale, like she had been there for a long time. Jongdae forced a gun into my hand.

Turning around, I shot at Jongdae to only feel a slap across my right cheek.

"Just get to the point!" He yelled furiously, pointing at the girl. I knew what he wanted me to do, but it was against my will. I needed to kill her, but how could I? She was like me wasn't she?

Raising the gun I saw the girl struggling and crying. The tight ropes on her wrists prevented her from going anywhere.

Having no other choice, I pulled the trigger.

*end of flashback*

Jongdae dragged me into that horrible, horrible room. The smell of blood and sweat filled the room. The cold and dark cement walls trapped anyone who stepped inside. Being located at the back of the gift shop, hidden away from anyone who had entered, it was the perfect location to hide.

Yet another girl who looked about in her early twenties sat in the middle-back of the room. Her eyes were lifeless as she stared up at me, begging for help.

Forgetting about Jongdae, I instantly ran up to her side. I moved to loosen the grip on her wrists but something pulled me back. Jongdae's eyes glared down at me as I laid on the cold floor.

"What are you doing?!" He yelled. I shook my head from side to side, escaping any possible outcome. His eyes squinted in a glare type form and he walked away. Standing up, I noticed Jongdae still in the room but just at the back, standing there and observing me.

He would make me do it again but I could never deal with what would come after I killed her. Slowly, Jongdae moved from his position over to a table, that table. Sorting through the different objects there, he picked up a fine blade and gave it a toss in the air. Being satisfied with his choice, he made his way over to me.

Passing me the weapon, he averted his gaze over to the girl as if saying, "go ahead". Sighing, I looked down and felt tears brimming my eyes. Just as I arrived an arms length away from the girl, she looked up at me desperately.

"I-i'm so, so s-sorry" I choked.

Raising the knife, the girl opened her eyes in shock and drastically moved around. Letting my tears fall, I stabbed into her stomach, letting blood pour onto the floor. I watched her, slowly choke on her own blood, it falling out from her mouth as well.

Crying, I turned around and walked towards him. Only to know what he would make me do next. Smirking, Jongdae put out his hand, wanting me to give him the knife. My hand moved in slow motion and Jongdae being impatient, ripped it from my hand causing a small cut. Pulling my hand back so Jongdae didn't notice, he looked at me suspiciously before walking over to where the now dead girl laid.

Taking the knife, he cut her neck, causing blood to squirt everywhere. Taking his hand he dug through his jacket pocket, only to take out a cup. The mere shining of glass made me shiver.

Putting the glass to where the blood was pouring out, he let it fill up. Retracting the glass, he leaned down himself to finish off anything that was leftover.

Standing in the corner crying for a few minutes, Jongdae eventually finished walking back up to me with the glass in hand. Pointing the glass in my direction, I took a step back, angering him.

"Drink" He forced. Shaking my head, his hands on the glass whitened with him squeezing it tighter. I gulped in fear of what he was capable to do. Moving the glass once again closer to me, I took another step back, feeling the cold cement wall against my back.

With me vigorously shaking my head no, Jongdae just glared at me still holding the cup. An awkward silence crept up and Jongdae let out a long sigh. Turning around, it looked like he was giving up. Until he spun around, full speed, grabbing both my hands and holding them above my head.

I went to protest but he took it as an advantage. While my hands were pinned above me, he took the glass and tipped it against my mouth, forcing me to drink it.  The taste was bitter and sweet. I hissed at the flavor.

The taste lingered in my mouth as I swallowed it. Jongdae just smiled at me and said a small, "good" before grabbing my hand to drag me back downstairs.

With him grabbing my wounded hand, I winced back in pain as more blood came out. Jongdae immediately let go and stared at my hand, noticing the blood. His eyes flickered a mild red as he backed away.

Jongdae took his hands and cradled his face as he hit a wall. Was he avoiding my blood?

"W-when did that happen? A-are you okay?" He asked.

W-when you took the knife from me, and it's just a small cut I'm really okay," I replied.

"You sure?"

"Y-yeah"

Jongdae remained at a safe distance as he talked to me. Every now and then his eyes would flicker red, each time lasting longer than the last.

The next thing I knew, they stayed that way and any kind of caring side seemed to be gone. The cowering, scared Jongdae just a second started to approach.

Only his eyes were different then usual. This time they showed nothing but...

...lust.