13

Baekhyun's POV

As I laid on the floor, I clenched my stomach in pain. My eyes were fluttering open and closed between my sharp breaths. Sweat dripped down my forehead and my knuckles slowly turned white. I let out small screams every now and then. Pushing my body upwards, I tried to get onto the bed but failed, stumbling back hitting the dresser. Turning around to face myself in the mirror, my eyes flared a mild red.

What is happening to me?

Chanyeol's POV

Baekhyun was suddenly pushed to the ground hardly by Yixing. I looked over to him and noticed him slowly losing consciousness. Pushing Jongdae away from me as hard as I could, I ran towards Baekhyun, shaking him. All I could say whilst holding back my tears was, "B-baekhyun, hey, what's wrong?" In the end, he didn't respond. A small laughter was heard behind me, and I saw Jongdae leaning against the wall staring at us.

"You should really help him out, you know," Jongdae chuckled, "Well, if you're busy with him then I'm just going to have to take my leave."

Third person POV

Chanyeol looked at his brother in confusion, "you're just going to leave without Baekhyun?"

"Yep! You can have him... But in exchange for someone else," Jomgdae stared at Chanyeol with seriousness in his eyes.

"B-but who?" Chaneyol looked at the ground, not wanting to give up anyone.

"Anyone, you can choose for me," Jongdae stated. With that Chanyeol just glimpsed up, "how was he supposed to choose who was to leave" the amount of guilt would be too overwhelming. The whole scene that had just happened beforehand had stopped just to see the answer Chanyeol would give. Almost everyone was looking at him... except for Minseok. Minseok looked at his shoes intensely while biting his lower lip. "No" Chanyeol thought "he can't sacrifice himself, at least not again".

As soon as the thought came to Chanyeol's mind, Minseok stepped forward, clearly scared of what the outcome of what he had to say would be.

"I-I'll go with you, t-to help B-baekhyun." Minseok declared. Everyone in the room stayed silent. Jomgdae just looked shocked to see the response that Minseok gave to the option he gave to Chanyeol.

Jongdae's POV

Chanyeol was sitting there crying over Baekhyun. What was so special about him anyways? Only in this process did I need to take advantage. I was going to let him keep Baekhyun for about a week then I would take him back but it needed to seem like a deal right? So for now I would take someone else and let Baekhyun stay. Once I declared my deal without including the part about only Baekhyun being there for a week, I waited for Chanyeol to respond to who would join me.

He just sat there, speechless. Before I could tell him to hurry up, out of the corner of my eye, I caught Minseok stepping forward. What he said next left me speechless. He wanted to come with me? After everything I had done to them? Most of me was shocked and speechless but something else made me feel happy. Happy that he would be the one with me. Happy that he would offer to come with me instead of keeping quiet and letting Chanyeol taking all the guilt.

Maybe I could get used to feeling this happy.

A/N
Sorry if my chapters are really short, I'm just struggling with ideas
If you have an idea please comment!
Remember to vote as well
Thank you!
Word count: 602 words