11

Chanyeol's POV

I drove up to my childhood house and saw another car in the driveway. Quickly I took Minseok and we ran through the front door. I saw Baekhyun on the floor in pain with Jongdae kicking him in the gut.

"STOP!" I yell at him. Jongdae turns his head towards me and his eyes open wide with shock but soon they go back to normal and a wide smirk comes across his face. Baekhyun looks up to me and his eyes seem to brighten. I smile at him to reassure him everything would be okay.

During this moment, Jongdae takes advantage and grabs Minseok by his wrist. Just before I can reach them, they disappear over to where Baekhyun was. Minseok was in a position where he was unable to do anything to help. Baekhyun, unable to move from his spot. I charge at Jomgdae where he chooses Minseok to keep with him and move away.

Using my only chance I pick up Baekhyun. "Jongdae, let Minseok go," I say slowly and calmly hoping that he wouldn't get to aware.

"You think I would just give him to you?" Jongdae chuckles, "If you want him back so bad, then give me back what is mine." He gestures to the hurt Baekhyun. I vigorously shake my head no.

"Chanyeol, Baekhyun," Minseok calls out, "J-just go." He looks down at the ground about to cry. "GO!" He yells out. I look at him then turn around to leave when Jongdae pops up infront of my face.

"I can't just let Baekhyun leave, I still haven't shown him my 'friends,'" Jongdae states, "Here I can get them to come over right now!" With that he punches me hard in the face making me fall over with Baekhyun on top of me. He grabs Baekhyun again and pushes him over to where Minseok was.

Jongdae grabs his phone from his pocket, quickly dials a number, tells someone to come over, and closes his phone. Within seconds Junmyeon, Yifan, Yixing, Jongin, and Sehun all appear in living room. They all stare over at me and then see Baekhyun and Minseok in the corner. Jongin walks over to Baekhyun, grabs his arm, and pulls him up to his feet.

"J-jongin," I say, "w-what are you doing?" Jongin started to tighten his grip on Baekhyun and pins him against his side while half strangling Baekhyun.

"Nice to see you again, Chanyeol," Jongin calmly says, "I see you found us a little, uh, gift?" He laughs as he lets go of Baekhyun and shoves him over to Junmyeon. Junmeyon grabbed his wrists and pinned him against the wall and stared into Baekhyun's eyes.

Baekhyun's POV

All of Chanyeol's brothers were here and I, of course, with his brothers. Jongin grabbed me and pinned me to his side using his arm to choke me so I couldn't go. After Jognin says something about me being a gift he lets go of me. Just being able to catch my breath, he shoves me over to Junmyeon who grabs both my wrists and pins me against a wall, staring at me intensely.

He nods his head closer to my neck, me stiffening, and opened his mouth, revealing a set of fangs. "D-don't," I stumble out, "I d-don't want you t-to hurt me a-anymore." Not even a laugh comes from Junmyeon as he just stares at me.

Only a small shrug is given seconds later, and he moves in and bites me.

Chanyeol's POV

While Baekhyun was being thrown around, Jongdae was holding me down so I couldn't help. Junmyeon slowly moved into Baekhyun's neck and bit him. Squirming to release Jongdae's grip, I started crying realizing it was pointless.

"JUNMYEON," I yell, "STOP!" Instead he just looks at me and drops Baekhyun to the floor, blood running all down his neck. He falls unconscious from all the things happening.

"Where's all the rest of his friends?" Sehun asks me.

"I don't know, but how about we go get them!" Yifan suggests. They all nod their head and soon Yixing,, Sehun, and Yifan all disappear. A few minutes later they all return with a scared looking Luhan, a frightened Kyungsoo, and a screaming Tao.

Once they arrived Baekhyun woke up once again.

Baekhyun's POV

I woke up to see all of my friends in the living room being terrified of everyone.

"Baekhyun?" Luhan looked at me scared and worried.

"Lu, Kyungsoo, Tao," I croaked. My face was covered in tears by seeing all of my friends. I smiled to try and stay positive but Sehun went up and grabbed Luhan. He dragged him out of the room and up the stairs with Luhan screaming for me.

"BAEKHYUN! SOMEONE! HELP! PLEASE!" He cried, "L-let me go!" His words became distant the farther he went away.

"LUHAN! SEHUN STOP!" I yelled to try and stop Sehun from taking Luhan away. I jumped up and pushed Junmyeon away from me and ran up towards where they left. Only on my way I was stopped by Yixing

A/N
I'm trying to think of an ending but maybe like a bit more chapters?
Vote and Comment
Total words: 874 words