7

Baekhyun's POV

A few months passed with us living in the house with an occasional check in from Chanyeol talking about what had happened and how his brothers were still looking for them. Everything was okay so far.

Chanyeol's POV

Today I was going to go check in with Baekhyun to see how they were doing. I was excited to tell him about something that we could both go do together.

Baekhyun's POV

Chanyeol showed up again as usual talking about the same things as before. After a while we sat down before Chanyeol spoke up, "Hey Baekhyun, I was wondering if you maybe wanted to, umm, maybe go with me to the theme park coming to town this weekend?" My whole stomach dropped. Did he say a theme park?

"T-theme p-park?" I ask, choking saying the words.

He looked confused at me then his eyes opened wide with shock. "Yeah," he said, "Wait. Why are you so scared, did something happen?" I nod my head no, not wanting to worry him. He looked at me really serious this time before saying, "show me your arm."

Now it was my turned to look shocked. I repetitively shake my head and stand up, backing away. "Baekhyun, please!" Chanyeol sounded like he was about to cry.  Luhan, Kyungsoo, Minseok, and Tao walk into the room and see the situation.

"What's wrong?" Luhan asked.

"Chanyeol are you okay?" Kyungsoo pampered him. I just nod my head while Chanyeol looks like he's in a mental breakdown. While looking at everyone, I didn't even notice Chanyeol who grabbed my sleeve and yanked it up. "NO!" I scream realizing it's too late. He just stares at the mark on my forearm.

"H-how long?" He asks.

"Huh?" I say in confusion.

"How long have you had this? HOW LONG HAVE YOU GIVEN HIM TO FIND YOU?" Chanyeol started to yell.

"T-the n-night we mo-oved in here." I respond.  Silence comes into the room. Soon it's broken with Chanyeol's tears. "Why? Baekhyun why did he choose you?" He choked between sobs. I was so confused at what was happening. I didn't even know what the mark meant. Before I could say anything Minseok spoke up.

"What is it? What happened?" He asked. At this point, Chanyeol stopped crying and looked more guilty instead.

"It's all my fault." He said. No that couldn't be right. How could it be his fault? Chanyeol couldn't blame it all on hi self, I wouldn't let him. "I know one person who could fix this," Chanyeol said as if he were to answer an unasked question, "It's dangerous but it could work."

"Who? What could work?" I pamper him with questions.

"Yixing," He replies. The name made my stomach drop. Would the only way to fix this be going back there? "It's the only way," Chanyeol answers my question as if reading my mind. I just nod my head in agreement.

We make plans to head back and get my problem fixed even though Luhan kept opposing it. Chanyeol and I would leave tonight to go back and we would just hope that everything goes safely.
____________________________________________________________

We stop in front of the door to Chanyeol's house before opening it, me hiding behind Chanyeol. "CHANYEOL!" I here Jongin shout, "YOU'RE BACK!" He ran up embracing Chanyeol then he saw me. His eyes widened when he looked at me. He soon yelled, "Well if it isn't Byun Baekhyun, it's nice to have you back." This caused everyone to come into the room and stare at Chanyeol.

"Care to explain, again?" Kris asked.

"We have a, umm, problem," Chanyeol explained.

"What is it?" Junmyeom questioned while slowly walking closer in my direction. I walked back but Junmyeom grabbed my jacket sleeve dragging me into the house. Kris grabbed Chanyeol's arms and held him back from being able to help me. Yixing just stood back not doing anything. Jongin then shoved me onto the couch where I hurt my shoulder. Before I could respond he grabbed my neck then bit me. I winced in pain while hearing Chanyeol repetitively yelling for him to stop.

"S-stop," I say, "Please, J-Jongin." After me saying the words he jumps back in pain screaming. Jongin laid on the floor holding his stomach in pain.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Kris yelled letting go of Chanyeol.

"That's are, ahh, problem," Chanyeol mumbles.

"What?" Junmyeon asks. Chanyeol just sighs and grabs my sleeve and pulls it up revealing my mark. Everyone in the room gasps at it.

"Why is it so shocking? What is it?" I finally manage to ask. Everyone looks at each other and just shakes their head as if they were going to do something. This makes me look around frantically with wide eyes. Chanyeol stays by my side, also confused of what was happening.

All of the sudden, everyone disappears, including Chanyeol. "Chanyeol?!" I scream. No response. A few seconds later, Junmyeon appears in front of me and then grabs my wrist. The surroundings soon fade to a new surrounding. We were in a old building with everyone there, but Chanyeol.

"Where's Chanyeol?" I question. No one answers instead they all start to say something I couldn't understand. Light around the room faded and a figure appeared. It was him. I gulped to go run back to everyone but they were gone.

"Help," I murmured to myself.

905 words