14

Minseok's POV

Everyone had stopped fighting to watch my act. I wanted to shrivel up and hide from him. He was the one who had taken Baekhyun away in the first place so why did part of me want to actually go with him?

The thought left my mind as soon as a smirk made its way onto Jongdae's face. He suddenly appeared inches away from my face, slowly whispering, "let's leave now." Just the way he said it sent a shiver up my spine. His brown hair waved in my face before seeing a darkness appear around me.  I knew exactly what was happening. He was taking me away. "WAIT!" I screamed but it was already too late. We were already gone.

Soon enough, we appeared in the middle of the woods. What were we doing here? Before I could ask, Jongdae grabbed my hand but once he did I felt all flustered. Why do I feel this way?

"U-uum, J-Jongdae?" I stuttered. Why did I stutter? We stopped walking and he turned around to face me.

"J-Jondae?" I muttered.

Jongdae started to look annoyed at this point and he straight out, rudely asked me, "what?"

"A-aah, w-where are we going?" I stuttered again. Dammit.

"You'll see," and without saying anymore Jongdae just dragged me along to where ever we were going. Jongdae continued to drag me until we reached the old amusement park where he took Baekhyun.

Out of instinct, I stopped walking and just stared at the place, not wanting to be there at all. Little did I know why we were actually here. Wouldn't this be the first place they checked? I shrugged not knowing the answer to the question but hoped for it to be yes.

Baekhyun's POV

My eyes were changing colors. My stomach was erupting with pain. What was causing it? The only thing I could do was call for help. "C-CHANYEOL?" I yelled while stuttering because of the pain. The door to the room burst open with a surprised Chanyeol behind it.

"W-WHA-" my voice was cut off by another pain immersing into my chest.

"B-Baekhyun, I'm getting you out of here," Chanyeol said, "I-I'm taking you to see Yixing." He whispered the last part so I didn't fully hear.

Chanyeol's POV

Before Baekhyun could respond to me I picked him up bridal style. I just looked away from his eyes as he stared up at me. Feeling flustered, I felt blood rushing to my cheeks. I can't blush in front of him yet!

Not being able to look away anymore, I looked down to only see Baekhyun quickly turning his face away from me. Was he embarrassed as well? Resisting the thought, I moved towards the door, went downstairs, left outside, and put him in my car.

I turned the engine on and soon we were driving. Within minutes, we were at the house where we originally had Baekhyun in the basement. Knocking on the door, Junmyeon answered. His face was shocked to see me here yet again.

Sighing, I needed to explain, "Look I don't want to cause you trouble, I just need help from Yixing." He just nodded his head and left. I heard a brief yelling of, "YIXING!" coming from inside. After a minute, Yixing appeared st the front door.

"What can I help you with Chanyeol?" He asked and looked concerned.

"It's Baekhyun. He's changing," I muttered. Yixing looked at me with a brief 'O' expression on his face. Nodding his head, I directed him to the car where I picked up the now asleep Baekhyun. We brought him inside and I took him upstairs in Yixing's room.

I laid him on the bed and Yixing came in with a notebook. He examined Baekhyun and took notes along the way. After he was done he turned to me. "I'm sorry, but he is going to change unless..." He started.

"Unless what?" I asked wanting to know how I could help him.

"Unless if the person who marked him removes the mark and severes their 'contract'" Yixing said. How was I supposed to influence my own brother who hated me to remove his mark?

"I-I don't think it's possible," I stated. It was true in my mind anyways. Unless if I could offer him something even more valuable I don't think it would happen. Where even was he? What is he doing with Minseok? All these questions filled my head but were disrupted with the rustling on the bed. I looked over and saw Baekhyun opening his eyes.

He looked confused and scared when he saw Yixing. He moved back on the bed uncomfortably and looked around more. His eyes stopped when he saw me. The tense shoulders he had relaxed once he met my eyes.

"C-chanyeol, w-what are we doing here?" Baekhyun asked in fear and confusion.

"Just getting your condition checked. We can go now," I didn't want to tell him what his actual condition was. I didn't want him to be scared.

"W-what condition?" He questioned. Shit. He's going to figure out about it. Not now though. Not here.

"I'll tell you when we get back to the emergency house," I spoke. Baekhyun just nodded his head and jumped up from the bed, running towards my direction. We walked down the stairs peacefully but Yifan stopped in front of the front door.

"What are you doing here!?" He yelled, pointing at Baekhyun. Baekhyun eyes opened in fear and he clutched on the back of my shirt with one of his hands. Cute.

"Relax, we're leaving," I said, not wanting to fight anymore today. Yifan glared at me and rudely muttered a,"fine," and moved out of the way. We got back in the car and I drove back to where we were before.

Once we were in the house Baekhyun asked me, "You said something about my condition. What did you mean by that?" I stiffened and turned around to him. The question looked like it was really bothering him.

"Y-y-your going to b-become a vampire, u-unless Jongdae lets y-you go," I stuttered, scared of what was to come.

"W-W- WHAT?!" He yelled," N-NO, I-I DON'T WANT T-TO BECOME ONE OF THEM THOUGH!" Baekhyun's eyes started to water at the edges.

"C-calm down, I just need to talk to my brother about it," I said.

"CALM DOWN? MY LIFE IS TECHNICALLY ON THE LINE!" He yelled back, "I'M GOING TO SEE MINSEOK!" He can't. I don't want him to feel even more pain at this point. But it was necessary.

"Y-you can't," I cried.

"Why not?" Baekhyun questioned.

"J-Jongdaetook him, i-instead of y-you," at this point I didn't care anymore, Baekhyun was already a crying mess so I just let my tears fall out. Baekhyun looked taken back and frightened for his friend. But what he said next scared me even more.

"W-WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP HIM?"

"I didn't want him to harm you anymore than he already had," I cried out.

"BUT IT'S MINSEOK THAT HE TOOK! SO WHY? He yelled.

"B-b-becaus-"

"ANSWER ME CHANYEOL!"

I wasn't ready to answer him yet. I couldn't tell him now but it was the only thing I could say.

"B-because I love you, and I swear I do Baekhyun!"