4

Baekhyun's POV

Time passed by for a while. Most if the time it was silent. Things felt awkward and creepy so I didn't say anything. By this time everyone was probably awake. We could hear steps pacing around upstairs for a while then they would disappear and soon you would here them again. Four hours had gone by since we were down there and I was starting to wonder what they were doing. To answer my question, the pacing upstairs drew louder and nearer as we realized they were approaching the door.

The door drew open revealing Sehun who had food for everyone. He placed it down in front of everyone then left. We didn't here the usual click of a door locking so we were wondering if he forgot to lock it. Was it on purpose?

I got up and grabbed the food giving some to everyone. After we were done eating I placed my ear against the cold metal door trying to hear what was going on upstairs.

"WE CAN'T JUST KEEP THEM HERE" One of them yelled.

"WE CAN'T LET THEM LEAVE, THEY WILL REPORT US!" Another shouted back.

From the distance the shouting was muffled so it was hard to understand what they were saying and who was speaking. After a while, the shouting died down and i heard the squeaking of what i guessed was the front door closing. Taking my only chance of hope I attempted to open the door and to my surprise it opened.

I told everyone to wait downstairs so then it would be harder to tell that one of us was missing. I reached the top of the stairs. Couches filling the room next to me. Looking over I saw all of them, excluding Yixing, who was probably the one who left earlier.

I wouldn't be able to leave out the front door if I tried to get there. Walking up a few more steps the stairs made a quiet squeaking noise. Everyone in the living room turned to look in my direction. They all saw me and I ran. I ran as fast as I could up the stairs next to me and into a room.

Closing the door quietly, I noticed that I could even smell the reeking smell of the basement and dirt. If i didn't at least change one of these I would be caught.

I took off my shirt and placing under the bed in the center of the room, making sure it was hidden. Quickly and quietly I ran to the closet to hide. Inside I saw a perfume bottle and a suit so I put them on trying to hide my smell.

The door to the room opened with a small gust of cold air. Looking through the shutters of the closet, I saw Jongin.

I held my breath when he closed the door, frantically looking around the room. He looked as though he was going insane. All I knew though was that if I was found, I was dead, or worse.

After checking everywhere he slowly started moving to my hiding position. Stepping back, my heel hit the wall leaving me with no space left. The door started to open when I heard Yixing scream from downstairs, "I'M BACK!"

Jongin moved away from the door and left downstairs to where Yixing was. This was my only chance. I opened the window of Jongin's room and stepped onto the roof. Looking down, I saw bushes covered with snow and saw the trees surrounding the area. The chill from being outside in winter without a jacket took over me. I looked for a possible way down but couldn't find any.

Footsteps were growing closer to Jongin's bedroom door so I hurriedly closed the window and stood beside it, out of view.

I peeked around the edge and noticed Jongin and Yixing together opening the closet door. Jognin probably sighed causing his head to drop. As they backed away I turned back to my hiding position keeping my eyes closed, hoping that they hadn't seen me.

"Miss me?"

My eyes shot open when I heard Jongin's voice in front of me. He picked me up, opened the window and threw me inside. My legs crashed to the floor causing a sudden thud making it echo through the room. I winced in pain but knew it was probably nothing compared to what was probably going to come next.

I saw Jongin jump back through the window looking like he was going to kill me. It sent a chill through my spine and all over my back. Attempting to stand up, I succeeded. Backing up from Jongin until my back hit the wall.

In this position I was doomed.

A/N
Sorry for not updating for a while. Been busy with school and everything. Will try to update more. Please vote and comment. It would be appreciated very much! Trying to make my updates longer.
831 words