Finale

The last week at camp was the best of my life. It felt like old times. The other chaos soliders took off their hoods and spent time in camp with the campers.

But after our week was up the gods called us to Olympus. Annabeth, Grover, and some other friends came with us to see us leave. As we walked into the throne room of Olympus I saw Chaos himself standing in his black suit.

I said my goodbyes to everyone. Annabeth was trying her best to hold back tears.

"I love you." She said as we hugged.

"I love you too wise girl." I said. She pulled a sharpie out of her pocket and wrote her phone number on my arm. It reminded me of the time me and Rachel blew up the band room at Goode high school.

"Call me." She said.

"You know that I already knew your number." I said.

"Shut up seaweed brain." Annabeth said. We kissed. Then, with my chaos soliders I walked over to chaos. He raised his hand and a portal appeared. I looked back at my friends. Annabeth waved at me. I waved back. Then I turned and went into the portal.

The next few days were lonely. I couldn't get ahold of Annabeth with the phone I bought with the money we made from the mission. And iris messaging didn't work out here. I sat alone in my room most of the time. Silena came in and talked to me for a bit. She was good with heart ache. I never even got to say goodbye to my mom.

3RD PERSON POV
But as days turned into weeks Percy found himself feeling more and more depressed. He didn't do anything for a long time.

One day eclipse walked in and started talking to him. He didn't even notice her until she slapped him.

Percy's pov

"Ow! What was that for!?" I complained.

"Get up. Chaos said your going on a mission." Eclipse said.

"Don't you mean we're going on a mission?" I asked. I had never really done a solo mission. Chaos had always sent all of us together.

"No it's just you." Eclipse said. I grabbed my hood and put it on. 

Chaos was waiting for me in the Commons area.

"You needed to speak with me?" I said.

"Your mission will be explained when we get there." Chaos said.

"We?" I asked confused. He almost never came with us.

"I am accompanying you." He said. I nodded. He waved his hand and a portal appeared. I walked through it and a bright light hit me. I shielded my eyes with my hood. The light subsided and I saw the sun. Wherever we were the sun was shining brightly. It was warm.

"Hello Commander Omega." A female voice said. I looked around but before I saw who it was I was engulfed a hug. I briefly saw blonde hair.

"Annabeth!?" I said in disbelief. She backed up and I saw her face, her beautiful face.

"What's going on?" I asked her and Chaos.

"Well, The gods believe that you are needed Incase of some other danger." Chaos said. "So your staying here to make sure everything is okay."

"Wait really!?" I said. The idea of staying at camp was was unbelievable.

"Yes, since you will no longer be commanding your squad we have gotten you a replacement." Chaos said gesturing behind us. We turned around and saw Kiara in the chaos army hooded robe.

"Hi guys." She said.

"Your joining chaos army?" I asked.

"Yep, Chaos offered me the position Commander, since I was going to die next week I thought I'd just join now." Kiara said.

"Whenever your ready Commander Grim." Chaos said.

"Commander Grim?" I said. "That's your new name?"

"Yep, it's supposed to be like grim reaper." Kiara said.

"Then why not call yourself Commander Reaper?" I asked.

"Shut up Jackson." She said. We all laughed. She said her goodbyes and she went through the portal back to chaos.

"Goodbye Commander Omega." Chaos said. And he went back too. Then the portal closed. I turned to Annabeth. She kissed me. I noticed her hunters circlet was gone.

"Your not a hunter anymore?" I asked. She laughed.

"Artemis said that once I found you I couldn't be in the hunters anymore. No more immortality for this daughter of Athena." Annabeth said.

"Good. Immortality is over rated anyways." I said. Since I wasn't in chaos army anymore I knew my immortality was gone too.

"So what do two twenty-seven year old half-bloods do when they look eighteen?" I asked Annabeth.

"Well, we could just let the cards fall where they may and just live our lives." Annabeth said.

"And you could change your name." I suggested.

"Change my name? Why? And change my name to what?" Annabeth asked.

"Jackson." I said. It took her a minute to realize what I was asking.

"Are you...Are you asking me to marry you!?" Annabeth asked both confused and excited.

"Well where both old enough, and I know I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I said.
Annabeth stood there thinking for a minute.

"Yes, I want to spend the rest of my life with you too." Annabeth said. She threw her arms around me and we kissed as until the sun set.