The Real Problems

As we walked into the rec room there was a collective amount of gasps and whispers. A couple people pointed at me. How did these people recognize me? I don't recognize anyone. And I've been dead for ten years. I walked over and sat in the same chair that I sat in when I was alive. Annabeth sat next to me. We waited for the rest of the cabin leaders to arrive. Since Thanatos didn't have any other children Kiara was the leader of her cabin. Misty was the leader of the Posiden cabin. I didn't recognize anyone else. A large girl stood up and pointed at me.

"You can't sit there! That's Percy's chair, nobody can sit there." She said.

"Let me guess, your an Ares child." I said.

"Yes, I am. Who are you?" She said.

"Ya know, I beat your dad in fight once. Fifteen years ago, he cried like a baby when he lost." I said. The girl scowled.

"You didn't beat him fifteen years ago, you barely look seventeen." The girl said.

"Dakota, you dolt, that's Percy Jackson. He's twenty seven years old, and he died ten years ago." A blonde girl said who reminded me of Annabeth.

"If he died ten years ago then how is he here?" Dakota asked.

"Chaos army is an army of dead soliders. He probably joined after he died. But you can join if your still alive. My sister did." The blonde girl said.

"Whose your sister?" I asked.

"Kate, daughter of Hemira." The blonde girl said.

"Your Dawn's little sister?" I said.

"Yeah, my name is Alison, daughter of Athena." Alison said.

"You have the same dad then." I said. Before she could respond Chiron walked in, everyone was silent.

"I'd like to welcome back an old camper, Percy Jackson." Chiron said. People started cheering. I leaned over to Annabeth.

"Why are they cheering, none of them knew me." I whispered.

"Well, you saved the world twice and your back from the dead. I think that's pretty cheering worthy." Annabeth whispered back.

Once the applause died down Chiron continued.

"So, we are due an attack any day now. Sadly, some of our strongest fighters are down."

"We have Percy and Annabeth now. I think we'll win." A boy said. He had dirt smudges all over his clothes. Demeter child maybe?

"Ooo!" A girl dressed in all pink squealed. I could have swore I heard her say 'Percabeth'.

"Hey! I'm here too, I'm a good fighter." Kiara said.

"Yeah, she saved me from some monsters. I almost died." Annabeth said.

"Actually, that was me." I said. Kiara glared at me.

"You couldn't let me have that one Jackson?" Kiara said jokingly.

"Anyways." Chiron said loudly. "We need to finish setting up defenses. Dakota, James do you have the defenses ready?"

The Ares girl, Dakota, and a tall thin boy with golden blonde hair, obviously an Apollo child both nodded.

"We have hunters set up all around the borders camp." Thalia said.

"And we have Ares children guarding every nook and cranny." Dakota said. Chiron nodded.

"Good. Kyle, how are the extra weapons and armor coming along?" Chiron asked a big buff guy sitting in the back. He did not look like a Kyle. When I imagine a kid named Kyle I imagined a scrawny blonde kid made stupid jokes with a high-pitched voice, the kind you would find on a game of call of duty, the one that would give you migraines when ever he said anything. (No offense to any Kyle's reading this. This isn't to be rude to you, this is a reference to my annoying little brother, his name is Kyle and he matched the description above.)

"Yeah, we have about ten extra sets of armor, and about twenty swords." Kyle said in a deep, low voice.

"Great. Alison did you get the rest of the defenses ready?" Chiron asked.

"Yeah I just have to-"

BANG!

There was an explosion outside. We all jumped to our feet, drawing out weapons. Dawn ran into the room, still wearing the autumn brown hoodie and black jeans from the night at the bar.

"They're attacking again!" She announced and then she collapsed into a chair, exhausted. Everyone stared at her.

"What? I ran all the way here, I can take a break." Dawn said, out of breath.

"Everyone to your battle stations!" Dakota yelled. Everyone followed her except me, Kiara, Annabeth, Thalia, Dawn, and Alison. Alison ran over and gave Dawn a hug.

"Hey, I missed you lil' sis." Dawn said hugging her back.

"I missed you Kate!" Alison said. Dawn looked at me, then at Annabeth, then down at our hands. I hadn't noticed but me and Annabeth were holding hands.

"Where's Eclipse?" Dawn asked. Her and Eclipse were best friends. I wonder if she knew about Eclipse killing me.

"She ran off. We figured out she's the reason why u died, not Annabeth." I said.

"Naw, Eclipse would never do that. She loves you to much." Dawn said. I quickly explained what had happened with Eclipse.

"Well I hate to say it but I think your right. I mean Eclipse always kept secrets from me, she wouldn't even tell me her real name, but I never thought she would do something like this." Dawn said. Suddenly kiara's knees buckled and she fell to the floor. Me and Annabeth caught her and sat her in a chair.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Kiara our her hand up to her head.

"Your friend...Eclipse, she just tried to kill herself." Kiara said.

"What!?" We all said. (Except for Kiara of course)

"No, she wouldn't have. She hated how painful her first death was she promised herself she wouldn't let herself die again." Dawn said.

"I think I'd know, being the daughter of the death god and all." Kiara said. "Also, anybody got any Tylenol. My headache is killing me." Thalia pulled out a container full of Tylenol, and a bottle of water.

"Yeah, she was about to be attacked by a dracene and she threw her weapon down and tried to let the monster kill her. Before it could someone shot it." Kiara said.

"We can't worry about this now, we need to help the others." I said. And we all grabbed our weapons and ran outside.