Back At Camp

As soon as I opened the door every one of my soldiers gave me a hug.

"Finally I don't have to do any more cleaning!" Dawn said throwing a dustpan to the floor.

"Your late." A voice said from behind me. I turned and saw Eclipse. She didn't seem to happy.

"Our original ride...Didn't work out so we got a car and it broke down. We got back as soon as we could." I said.

"Well maybe you should have just toughed it out and took a dam plane." Eclipse said. Then she pushed passed me and went to her room as she entered the she slammed the door shut. I followed her and knocked on her door.

"GO AWAY!" Eclipse screamed from inside the room. I could hear her emotions in her voice. She was sad. Really sad.

"Just let me in so we can talk about this." I said.

"NO! GO AWAY!" Eclipse said.

"I'm not going anywhere until you let me in." I said.

"LEAVE!" Eclipse said. Her words echoed. Suddenly I felt like I had no choice but to leave. Her words shook the walls. Next thing I knew I was walking out of the cabin.

I decided to go to one of the only places I could go was the woods. I wanted to take a walk. Cool off.

As I walked I realized that I hadn't seen Grover in awhile maybe our empathy link was still intact. It was worth a try.

Grover! Can you hear me!?

Nothing.

Grover. Enchiladas! Tin cans! Get your furry behind over here!

Enchiladas? Who is this? How do you know that? Who are you!? Grover said in my head.

Who do you think it is? Tyson? Get your tin can eating butt over here right now?

Wait. Percy!? Is that you!?

Duh! Get over here now! And don't tell anyone! I mean it!

I waited for a minute then I saw Grover running straight at me.

"Peerrcyy!" Grover said. And he tackled me in a hug.

"Ouch! Hey! I missed you too
G-man." I said.

"Wait? How do I know it's you?" He said staring at my hood.

"I empathy linked you. What more do you need?" I asked. He glared at me. I sighed and took off my hood.

"It is you!" He said. I put my hood back up.

"I'm incognito. Call me Omega." I said.

"Fine. Hey I can't stay long. Juniper and I are meeting for lunch." Grover said.

"It's 4:30 p.m." I said.

"We like to eat later. Anyways. It was good to see you, have you talked to Annabeth?" Grover asked.

"Not as Percy. And your not going to say anything." I said.

"Fine." He said.

"Grover!" A female voice said from deeper in the woods. It was juniper.

"I got to go. I'll talk to you later bro." Grover said. And he ran towards junipers voice. Now I had two more people I had to talk to. One probably knew who I was, and the other I was to scared to talk to.