Who Is She

Annabeth's pov

After we ate Kiara led me into her room. It had a wooden bunk bed set. With a pullout bed.  I wondered who slept in them.

"Don't worry, my step sisters only visit on three day weekends and breaks." Kiara said as if Reading my mind.

She also had a desk, dresser, and posters all over her room. One of them had neon colored skulls all over it and a blacklight over it. Another had a picture of the grim reaper. There was also movie posters. One had the conjuring. Her desk had an old folding chair with a big hole in the seat. When we walked in she went straight to the closet.

"What size are you?" She asked.

"Medium." I said. She grabbed a shirt and a hoodie out of her closet. And went to her dresser and pulled out a pair of jeans. She handed them to me. The shirt was orange. And the hoodie was black.

"Well I'm going to let you change." She said.

Then she left the room to let me change and to go help Omega. Before she left she said.

"Nice circlet by the way."

Omegas pov

As soon as Kiara finished helping Annabeth she came to get me.

"Well your next." She said.

"Ok but I don't wear pink." I said. She laughed. Then she led me into the second of three rooms.

"This is my brother's room but I'm sure he won't mind if you borrow some clothes." Kiara said.

"How old is your brother?" I asked.

"He's seventeen. Why how old are you?" Kiara asked. I hesitated. 

"How about this, secret for a secret. I'll tell you something and you'll tell me something." She said sitting on the bed.

"Well, I don't think you'd have something that's as big as my secret." I said.

"Omega I know what you are. Your blood, one of your parents. I know because I'm one too." Kiara said.

"Your a..a half-blood?" I said in a whisper. She nodded.

"Not just any half-blood. I'm the only child from my dad." Kiara said.

"You are? Who's your dad?" I asked.

"Nope. Now it's your turn to tell me a secret." She said.

"Fine. I may look seventeen but actually I'm Twenty-Seven. And I died ten years ago, I was brought back to fight for Chaos." I said.

"Wow. You better have a good secret for this next one, my dad, he's death." Kiara said.

"What?"

"My dad is Thanatos." She said. 

"What?"

"Yeah, he's the god of death. And, I kind of got some of his powers. I can sense death. And I can sometimes know when people will die." She said. I stared at her in disbelief.

"Do you know when I'm..." I started to ask but she shook her head.

"I only know when your close to death." She said. "But when I first met you I knew you had died in the past."

"Wow." I said.

"Ok your turn." She said. 

"I...I got nothing." I said.

"Ok. How about this. Until you think of one, I travel with you and Annabeth." She said.

"What?"

"Well I need to go east, and I have a car we can take. And you owe me." She said.

"Fine. I guess we both owe you. But I can't say Annabeth won't find out about your half-blood secret. Shes smart." I said.

"That's fine. I just need to get out of here." She said. Then she threw jeans and a black hoodie at me.

"Get dressed. I can go get my car, we'll leave in an hour. Tell Annabeth." Kiara said. Then she left the room.