Into The Mist

I was glad I already had my sword drawn because if I didn't then I would have been dead. As he charged I blocked his attack.

He wasn't a very good fighter so I was able to disarm him in seconds. But as soon as he was down, Eclipse stepped in. She was the one of the best fighters in chaos army. There was no way I could beat her alone. But I want alone. Annabeth was with me. And Annabeth was one of the best fighters I knew.

"Eclipse. It's a trick of the mist he's trying to make you kill me and Percy." Annabeth said.

"I'm not going to kill you Annabeth. I'm just going to make you suffer." Eclipse said as she charged at Annabeth. Annabeth rolled to side and attacked eclipse.  I ran to fight by Annabeth's side but as soon as I started to move eclispe grabbed Nate's bow and shot my leg. I fell to the ground.

"Percy!" Annabeth cried.

"I'm ok, just keep fighting." I said.

But as Annabeth turned back to eclipse she cried out in pain. Eclipse stabbed Annabeth through the stomach. As Eclipse pulled her blade out Annabeth fell to the ground.

"Annabeth!" I cried. I tried to get to her but eclipse blocked my path.

"You." Eclipse said as she faced me.

"Eclipse it's a trick, Nate is trying to mess with your head, I'm Percy." I said. In response she swung her sword at me. I rolled away from the blow.

"Eclipse! It's me!" I said as I dodged another attack. She didn't seem to be backing down.
Fine, if she wants a fight I'll give her a fight. I stood up shakily and uncapped riptide. Then I charged at her. Our swords caught each other at each blow, but we never seemed to hit each other. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Annabeth. She seemed to be watching with extreme interest. She didn't look that bad for just getting a sword to the stomach. In my hesitation Eclipse caught my sword by the hand guard and knocked it out of my hand. She pointed the tip of her sword at my neck.

"Eclipse don't do this." I pleaded. There was a moment of hesitation where Eclipse's eyes seemed to shift to something behind me. Then she stricked, but not at me. At the person behind me. She had hit Nate.