The Bad News

"What is it!? Is she okay!?" I asked.

"She's...She's alive..But barely. She's resting now but we need to have a healer by her at all times." Alessandra said.

"I'm going to see her." I said I walked towards the door, Alessandra stopped me, she was surprisingly strong for a healer.

"No your not, she's sleeping and so your going to sleep, if she wakes up tomorrow you can come see her." Alessandra said. I didn't want to listen to her but apparently something inside me did because as soon as she mentioned sleep I was as tired as a child of hypnos. I nodded and walked towards the cabins. As I walked I noticed cabin three. I made a split second decision and went towards it. As I walked in Misty was asleep on a bed in the opposite side of my old bed. I climbed my old bed and fell asleep.

As I got up I realized I hadn't had any nightmares. None. Wow, maybe the gods were finally on my side. I got up and looked around. Misty had already left for breakfast. I looked in my old dresser and found my old camp shirt and some jeans. Since the clothes I had on had Annabeth's blood on them I changed into my old camp clothes. It felt right. Like nothing in my life had been good until I put them on. I walked out and went to eat. I sat at the Posiden table with Misty.

"So brother, what's with the camp shirt, and sleeping in your old cabin, and sitting at the Posiden table? Don't the chaos army have there own cabin, and kitchen?" Misty asked.

"Well yeah but I was to tired to walk that far. As for the clothes my old ones were dirty." I said.

"Wow, Percy Jackson cares about hygiene." Misty said sarcastically.

"Hey, I care about hygiene!" I protested.

"Percy, your practically my twin brother, I know all your secrets." Misty said.

"Shut up."

After we are we went to practice. It was as if we had a normal day at camp. Sword fighting, archery, Greek mythology classes, weapons training. After lunch me and Misty walked around camp a bit. As we walked we walked passed the big house. On the porch was a familiar blonde.

"Annabeth!" I said running over to her. She sat in the same chair I sat in the first day I had came to camp. She smiled at me.

"Your okay!" I said I would have tackled her in a hug but the bandages wrapped around her stomach made me hesitate. I didn't want to reopen the wound. I sat next to her. She put her hand on my shirt.

"Your wearing your old camp shirt?" She asked confused.

"It was more comfortable." I said. She smiled.

"And my other shirt was covered in blood and monster dust." I said.

"Yeah, not exactly a fashion statement." Annabeth said. We laughed. She slipped her hand into mine.

"I'd say we have about a week until chaos calls you back." Annabeth said.

"I want to spend every moment with you." I said. She smiled.

"Hey, what about me? I am your sister after all." Misty complained.

"Yeah, just because you have a girlfriend doesn't mean you have to ignore your friends." Kiara said walking onto the porch.

"Yeah, we matter too." Grover said as he joined us with Rachel.

"This is way too many people for one porch." Annabeth said. We all laughed. 

"You guys could go to the firework beach." Kiara suggested.

"Yeah, it's not crammed there." Grover said.

"What do you day Annabeth, you wanna go to the beach?" I asked.

"I still. Can't walk very well." She said sadly.

"I'll take care of that." I said and I picked her up bridal style. She squealed with delight, then kissed me. We walked to the beach. As soon as we got there I realized why the others wanted us to go there. There was a picnic set up. I looked back at the others. Kiara winked, and Rachel have the thumbs up. I set Annabeth down at the picnic and sat next to her. And together we enjoyed the picnic.