Driving

"Were leaving already?" Annabeth said.

"She said she can take us East." I said.

"How far?"

"Not sure, I didn't asked." I lied. She had said she would drive us the whole way.

"Why would she do this for us?" Annabeth asked.

"Maybe she just wants to be friendly." I said. But Annabeth didn't seem to buy it.

"I think shes up to something." Annabeth said.

"Wow, leave it to you to be jealous." I said without thinking.

"I've never been Jealous of someone before, except one person, but that was when I first met him. Like you would know anyways." Annabeth said.

"Who were you jealous of?" I asked.

"Well if you must know. I was jealous of Percy. He was so perfect and one of the first monsters he met he killed using its own horn. He was also the Savior of Olympus." She said.

"As I recall I believe if it weren't for you luke never would have realized he still had good." I said. She studied me for a minute.

"How would you know?" She asked.

"Luke likes to tell stories." I said.

"You called him Luke." Annabeth said.

"And..."

"You always refer to your soilders by their newer names." She said.

"Well, I guess that one slipped." I said. She stared at me.

"You said you were twenty seven...Whens your birthday?" Annabeth asked.

"Why does it matter?" I asked.

"It's just... Nevermind." She said. We walked down to the small parking lot and waited about five minutes. Then my jaw dropped. Kiara pulled up in a dark red Lamborghini. She grinned from the inside the car.

"Well come on already.  We need to go." She said. She looked nervously behind her. Me and Annabeth got in the car. I took shotgun and Annabeth took the back. And we drove east.

"So, how far can you take us?" Annabeth asked.

"Your going to long island right?" Kiara asked. 

"Yeah. Around there." Annabeth said.

"Well I can take you the whole way." She said.

"Oh. You don't have to.." Annabeth said.

"No it's fine. I'm going that way anyways." Kiara said.

"Thanks..I don't think I've ever met someone so nice to strangers." Annabeth said.

"Well I'm sure if roles were reversed then you would've helped me." Kiara said.

"Well I'm going to get some sleep." Annabeth said laying down in the backseat.

"Omega you better sleep too. Your driving next." Kiara said. I nodded and leaned against the window and fell asleep.