Emotions

The room was silent. Kiara studied my face for a few minutes.

"Didn't see that coming." She finally said.

"See What?"

"I didn't think you'd be cute." She said. Then she winked. We both were silent for a few minutes then,
"Grab your sword!" Kiara said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Annabeth, she's about to be attacked." Kiara said.

"How do you know?" I asked. She glared at me.

"Because if we don't she'll die. I know these things." Kiara said. She went to her backpack and pulled out dagger. I went  to grab my sword but it wasn't there. I felt my pocket. Riptide was sitting inside of my pocket untouched for ten years. I uncapped it. Then I put my hood up.

"If you tell Annabeth who I am, I will send you to Hades." I said. She nodded. Then we left the room and ran out to look find Annabeth.

Annabeth's pov

I can't believe it. It was me. I am the reason he died. I never really thought about it before. I always just focused on bringing him back.

I stopped in an abandoned parking lot. I sat on the curb. It was me. It was me! I can't believe it was me. I sat there sobbing for a long time. Then I decided to stand up.  I brushed the dirt off my pants. Then I heard a noise behind me. I turned and saw a very large monster. I went for my dagger but it wasn't there. I left it in the room when I went swimming. I was dead. I had no way to defend myself. I did exactly what Percy did. I ran away without my weapon. And now I was to weak to defend myself. Just like him.
Maybe he will be Elysium. Maybe he was never mad. Maybe I'll see him again. And I did see him again. Because when the monster lunged at me someone jumped infront of me. And he was wielding riptide. And he looked just like Percy. Before I could call out his name, something hit the back of my head. And I was out.