The Treasure

We continued towards the Myrmekes nest. We hadn't run into any monsters as we made our way there. I was going to point out our luck but I remember my first quest she had told me that it was unlucky to say things like that. So I stayed silent. Once we reached the Myrmekes lair we went into stealth mode. But no one was home. We walked along the strange tunnels looking for anyone trying to take the treasure. But like the inside of camp, the hill was abandoned. We reached the main hall and took a break from searching. The anthill was enormous. It would take them hours to find their way through all the rooms. But as luck would have it they didn't have to look any further. Because as they took a break he saw a flicker of movement behind Annabeth. And he saw him, or rather them, as there was two of them.

"You!" I said angrily. Annabeth looked confused then she turned around and gasped.

"Aw yes, Percy Jackson, I thought I'd find you here." Nate said. I couldn't see the second figure but there clearly was two people.

"But you died. I saw it Thalia obliterated you." Annabeth said.

"Poor weak minded child of Athena, you do know I'm a child of Hecate right? I know how to use the mist." He said. Annabeth pulled out a bow. I forgot she was a hunter of Artemis...Oh crap
That means she broke her vow as a hunter....That's not important now.

She shot straight as Nate. Before the arrow reached him the other figure dashed infront of him cutting the arrow in two.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Said a deep female voice. It was her, Eclipse.

"Eclipse!? Your alive!?" I said. Well I guess I knew that but it still shocked me.

"Of course I am you idiot. Did you think that after our little scheme I would kill myself?" Eclipse said harshly.

"Scheme?" I said confused.

"I guess I should thank you, your the reason why I'm with Percy now." Eclipse said as she gestured to Nate. Me and Annabeth looked at each other confused.

"Oh did I not mention she thinks I'm Percy now. After all I saved her from her death, and now she thinks you, or rather I chose her over Annabeth." Nate said.

"Why are you doing this, what do you get out of it?" I asked.

"It's quite simple really, I want you dead, I want you to suffer. After what you did to me!" Nate said.

"What did I ever do to you?" I asked.

"First, you killed everyone I ever cared about when you blew up Luke's boat, then you took the girl of my dreams and you humiliated me." Nate said angrily.

"Luke's boat...The Princess Andromeda?"

"Yes. Everyone I cared about died that day! And it was your fault!" Nate said. He seemed to be full of anger and hate. Suddenly he drew his sword and charged.