Party?

"I have a sister. I have a sister!" I said.

"Why do you keep saying that. It's not like your going to reveal yourself anyways." Dawn said.

"Yeah it's getting annoying. Shut up already." Jeff said. I glared at him. He got up and left. I was about to follow him but dawn stopped me.

"Just give him a bit. He hasn't been able to sleep." She said.

"I can't believe a child of hypnos has insomnia." I said.

"Well. When he does sleep he get glimpses of the future. That's why he's on our team. And he's an amazing fighter with that bronze pillow." Dawn said.
Everyone was training. Except
Me, Eclipse, and Dawn. We were all laid out on the couches.

"We should do something crazy today, all three of us." Dawn said.

"I'm not revealing myself if that's what your suggesting." I said.

"Me neither." Eclipse said.

"No, I mean we should like have a party or something." Dawn said. She smiled her evil smile.

"What's the point? It would just be a bunch of Half-bloods dancing to stupid music." I said.

"No I mean us three. Eclipse how old are you?" Dawn asked.

"I don't know, 27? 28? Somewhere in that area." She said.

"And you Omega?" Dawn asked.

"Same as eclipse." I said.

"Ok. We should go to a bar!" Dawn said crazily.

"Drinking? Really Dawn?" Eclipse said.

"I think we should do it." I said. Eclipse looked at me with shock.

"Are you insane!? We're here to fight a war not party! What If we get caught. Percy you can't do this!" Eclipse said. I stared at her.

"What did you call me?" I asked standing up.

"Omega, i'm sorry I just...." Eclipse started to say but I stopped her.

"Listen. If you ever call me that again, I will send you back to chaos the hard way. Now let's go and have some fun." I said. Eclipse seemed shocked and releaved at the same. She stood up and went back into her room.
I looked at dawn expectantly but she just shrugged. When she came back out she was wearing a black hoodie and jeans instead of her robes. Her hood was still up blocking her face from view but she looked like a real teenager for once. We both looked at her.

"What? I'm not parting in my robes." She said. Me and Dawn shrugged, went back to our room and changed into normal clothes, a blue hoodie and jeans. Dawn wore a Autumn brown hood and black jeans.

Once the sunset we snuck out. We found a bar surprising close to camp. I could have swore it wasn't there the day before. We managed to get in with our real IDs. I guess the mortals saw us as adults. We sat at the bar.

"We should do some shots." Dawn suggested.

"As long as I drink enough so that I don't remember agreeing to this." I said.

"Story of my life." Eclipse muttered. The bar tender set 3 shot glasses infront of us.

"What'll it be?" The bar tender asked.

"Spirytus Polish Vodka." Dawn said.

"You sure you can handle that for such small little brats." The bartender said. I noticed he seemed familiar. I couldn't place it but he seemed like I knew him.

"Yeah we can handle it. And we're older than we look." Dawn said. The bartender took a sip of diet coke before he pored us our drinks.

"Good luck." The bartender said sarcastically. And he went to help another customer. As he walked away I noticed he was wearing a cheetah print jumpsuit.

"Alright guys. You ready to get wasted?" Dawn asked. And we took our first shot.