"I will be back soon." I said as I started to leave but Ryder grabbed my wrist stopping me.

"Where you going Doll?" Ryder asked me.

"I need to check in with the Headmistress so she can see that we arrived." I told him in a calm voice.

"I'll go with you." Ryder told me.

"No, I don't think it will be a good idea; Nastasia despises vampires and just in case you have forgotten you are the Vampire Prince, I think it's better if I go alone." I said as I stopped him.

"You're a vampire too Doll." Ryder told me, he kindly reminded me that.

I looked at him.

"I know that Ryder but Nastasia won't attack me tonight not when there is lots of hunters in the Academy, by doing that she would expose herself and besides there would be by far too many witnesses. Meanwhile I go please stay together; I will be back as soon as I can." I told them before I headed to the Headmistress' office.

As I got to the office I saw that the door was slightly open and then I heard the voice of the Headmistress.

"It will work; I know what I'm doing so stop doubting this whole plan." The Headmistress said in a clear voice.

I took a few steps away from the door and pressed my back against the wall near the door eavesdropping.

"Just do as I told you, vampires are not that complicated; they can be easily controlled by their desires: power, lust and their greatest one yet blood, a small taste of your blood and Alice won't be able to contain her own self and she will attack you exposing herself to everyone. There is a reason why I chose you no matter what has happened you have always accomplished your missions no matter what you had to do it for it to be like that, I know that Alice will trust you after everything that had happened, I know you won't fail me because you can't, not without risking the lives of everyone. Besides it's too late for you to retract from all of this, you started this mission and you will end it. Now leave, find Alice and neutralize her." The Headmistress said in a serious tone, who was she talking to?

I stood there in the hallway shocked for what I had just heard, it was completely overwhelming but then I heard some footsteps get near the door and forced myself to move just as the door was opened slowly.

I reached the control room, closed the door and held back the need to give off a small sight in relief.

"What are you doing here? Who let you in?" A voice asked catching me by surprise.

I turned around and looked at her; it was Claire, Antonio's sister.

"I should ask you the same thing, this area is off limits especially for hunters from other Academies." I told them as I took off my mask.

"Then the rules also apply to you Alice." Claire said with a smirk.

I looked at the three Spanish hunters that were next to Claire and I noticed something.

"You opened the sub-office; why the bloody hell did you do that?" I said as I headed to the door.

One of the hunters got in front of me blocking the entrance.

I looked at him right in the eyes.

"You can't enter." The hunter told me.

"Get out of my way or I'll move you." I told him with a low snarl.

When the hunter didn't move, I gave a small groan before I pushed him away easily, I was stronger than him since I was a vampire but that had clearly caught off guard the hunter, he wasn't expecting that. I went through the door and descended the stairs, as I got to the room I found another three hunters, they were in the computers. I started at the screens that were in the room.