Andrew looked at me and smiled.

"So, you were finally turned Victoria." He said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes at him and looked at the ground.

"What I don't understand here is how you can be a vampire when just a few days back you attacked us as a huntress." Gates said against my neck.

"I have killed several hunters before and kept a few prizes for my own." I said as I tried to free myself but Gates grip was strong.

"And why did you attack us?" Gates said clearly not convinced.

I gave a small scoff.

"You all became a threat for me; you really can't blame me for trying to protect myself." I said as I shook my head.

Gates looked at Andrew and the two vampires that were restraining Claire.

"Bring the girl." Gates told them.

As the guy brought Claire over she tried to free herself but her strength was nothing compared to the two vampires.

"Now darling you better tell me what's your real name and who you work for or else your dear fiend will die." Gates said threatening me.

I held my chin up high and looked at the hallway not staring at anything.

"I don't care." I said in a cold tone.

"Really mate?" Andrew said as he pulled out a small knife and made a thin cut down Claire's arm.

"Her blood smells very good, doesn't it?" Gates said against my ear.

"I wonder how deep this cut can get, don't you?" Andrew said.

"No, stop!" I said before the knife could touch her skin again.

"Are you going to tell us?" Gates asked me.

I gave a sight.

"Fine, I will." I said softly.

"We are waiting for you mate." Andrew said earning a glare from me.

"My name is Alice and I work for a special organization, I don't know exactly who I work for but I just take orders without questioning anything." I said as I looked at them.

"Why don't I believe you?" Gates said as he trailed his fingers along my jaw line.

"That's your problem not mine." I snapped at him.

Gates suddenly pressed his body against mine.

"Don't say that I didn't warn you Alice." Gates said roughly against my ear.

"You don't scare me." I said between my teeth.

"We'll see that later; take the girl to the room with the other hunter." Gates ordered them.

I watched how the two guys took Claire to the room where Nicholas was, I looked at them silently if I said anything I could just complicate our situation more though I highly doubted that I could really do that at this point.

"Aren't you curious of what I'm going to do to you?" Gates asked in a husky tone against my neck.

I tried to pull my face away from his lips but it was useless.

"Like I said before nothing you can say or do will frighten me, I've been in more complicated situations and this does not scare me at all." I said in a bold tone.

"I'll make a deal with you Alice, you answer my questions and cooperate with me and I'll let you leave with the girl and the hunter, you want them, right? Are they friends of yours?" Gates asked me.