"So, this is Beck?" Naomi asked me as he looked at him.

"Oh sorry, where are my manners? Beck, this is Naomi, her brother Kole, my brother Mason, my dad Jacob and my boyfriend Ryder. Everyone this is Beck Maylin." I said as I gestured them all.

"Your brother and you dad, since when do you have family?" Beck asked me confused.

I gave a sight.

"It's a long story." I said as I sniffed still trying to regain my composure.

"We'll talk about it later." Beck whispered to me.

I nodded.

We got to the graveyard and once there I noticed a new gravestone, it was Eleanor's.

"Is it hers?" I asked as I unwillingly torn my gaze away from her.

Beck nodded slowly.

"Yes, it is." Beck said in a soft voice.

I got near it and stared at it.

"Here lies Eleanor Kristen Gustav, a beloved daughter, friend, huntress, girlfriend and sister." I said as I read it off the gravestone.

"Alice, you should know that Eleanor made a discovery before she died, I think that is what caused the death of her." Eva said grabbing my attention.

"And what is that, what did she discover?" I asked confused.

"We are not sure what it was since we weren't able to speak to her privately but there was something odd with her death." Eva said as she fiddled with the words.

"And what was it?" I asked feeling suddenly uneasy because of her behavior.

"We found Eleanor in her bedroom dead, she was in her bed. Both of her wrists had the marks of ropes as if she had been tied up, she was pale, cold and her eyes were glassy but what really had called our attention was that there were two small incisions in her neck and in her whole body there was not a single drop of blood." Eva said as she recalled the acts.

"She was killed by vampires, but isn't that strange? How could vampires enter the Academy with nobody realizing that, I mean they entered Eleanor's room; at this point I'm shocked that not a single guard knew about it. Also, why would they tie her hands, none of this makes sense!" I said suddenly angry, I was furious.

"Why would a vampire risk him or herself and enter the Academy full of hunters just to kill a huntress?" Ryder asked confused.

We all looked at each other; no one knew the answer to that.

I took a deep breath and walked to the fence that was nearby, there were some white roses there like in every place in the Academy; I cut off one but as I did that a thorn pierced my skin making me bleed, I pressed my finger against the white petals getting my blood on them.

"Alice?" Eva said grabbing my attention.

I looked up.

"Yes?" I said as I started to walk back to them.

"We believe that some of the hunters have something to do with Eleanor's death and with the attacks not to mention what they did to Beck." Eva said as she looked at Beck for a second.

"Why would Antonio do this to you? Why?" I asked Beck puzzled.

Beck looked at me and shrugged.

"I honestly don't know why mate, most of my memories are blurry I don't remember anything after the attack and before I woke up in the hospital." Beck said in a soft voice, I could tell that he was tired.