"But Ryder I want-." I started to say.

"You will stay here." Ryder said interrupting me.

I gave a sight.

"Fine, if you want it that way then." I said as I sat back down and crossed my arms as Ryder left.

Ryder brought me some sandwiches that he had made; after we ate them we spend some time together just chatting.

"I should better leave so you can rest." Ryder said as he started to get up from the chair that was near my bed.

"Where you going?" I asked him confused.

"I'm going to the living room." Ryder said as he got up from the chair that was near my bed.

"Why there?" I asked him.

"I have been sleeping there so you could rest and heal up in your bed." Ryder said with a smile.

"Ryder, you can't sleep in the sofa, I bet you sleep very uncomfortable. We agreed that we would both sleep on this bed, its big enough for both of us." I told Ryder as I looked at him.

"Doll, I think that it's better if I stay tonight in the living room so you can rest." Ryder said objecting.

"I don't think so." I said as I shook my head.

"What?" Ryder asked me.

I sat up and made some space in the bed.

"Tonight, you are sleeping here with me." I told Ryder as I looked at him expectantly.

"But you need to rest." Ryder said hesitating.

"I have rested enough; besides I sleep better when I have you near. I won't take no as an answer, I will not fall asleep until you get in bed with me." I told Ryder determinate.

"Okay." Ryder said as he got in bed with me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Thank you." I told Ryder as I kissed him before I placed my head in his chest and closed my eyes.

"Wake up sleepy head." A voice said making me stir in the bed.

I opened my eyes and looked at Kole who was entering the room.

"Hello." I said as I sat up.

Then I noticed that Ryder's side of the bed was empty, where was he?

"Eva sent me here to bring you this." Kole said as he handed me a plate of pancakes.

"Thank you; do you know where Ryder is? He usually wakes me up as well in the morning before he leaves, where is he?" I asked Kole confused.

"Ryder and your dad left at dawn, they went to the city for some things Eva wanted." Kole said and shrugged.

"What? Are they mad? Why would they go alone to the city when it's full of hunters, are they trying to kill themselves? Is Eva trying to get them killed?" I said as I got up from the bed.

"Now I get why Eva told me to not tell you a single word." Kole said as he winced at my tone and actions.

"On top of that you were all going to hide that from me? I'm sick of people lying in my face, on being the last person to know about things! I'm sick of tired of all these lies!" I said angry.

"London just chill down and eat your breakfast, they will be back in a few minutes." Kole told me.

"Alright, I'll do it." I said as I sat on the bed and started to eat the pancakes.

There was a bright side of this morning, the pancakes. I loved the way Eva cooked; she was the best cook by far.

"Can I have one London or are you just going to eat them and not offer me anything?" Kole asked me in a sarcastic voice.