I rolled my eyed and stepped out of Ryder's arms.

"I really don't have time for this, I'm going upstairs to change and after that I'm going out. Naomi, would you like to go to the mall with me?" I asked her with a smile, Naomi looked like she was about to kill Kaley.

Naomi gave a sight.

"As much as I hate to say this I think it will be better to go with you instead of staying here, I'll get you something to wear." Naomi said with a sight.

We were both heading to the stairs when Ryder spoke.

"You two are not going anywhere; the only two girls that are leaving are Jayla and my sister." Ryder said stopping us.

"And with what right are you kicking me out? Don't forget that this is my house too, so if you excuse me I'm going to my bedroom." Kaley said as she and Jayla went upstairs.

"I still want to go to the mall." I said after they left.

"I also want to go; I don't want to see their faces for some hours, so shall we?" Naomi said gesturing the door.

I nodded.

A few minutes later Naomi and I were in the mall of course Ryder and Mason had come with us but Naomi and I had gone to try some garments meanwhile the guys went to eat. I was looking at some shoes when I heard someone got near me.

"So, you're dating Ryder now, Alice?" A voice said behind me.

I turned around and saw that it was Antonio.

"And where did you hear that from?" I asked him pretending to be lost.

"I have my ways; I heard that from school you attend, they even said that you got closer to him and that now you even live with him." Antonio said nearly spitting the words out with disgust.

"And what if it's true?" I said in a challenging tone.

"You would get into serious trouble because we both know who Ryder is. I know he is a vampire, he's the Vampire Prince. But what did you have to do to find out who he was? You just had to pretend that you were his girlfriend, right? You didn't have sex with him, did you?" Antonio said questioning me.

I looked at him.

"I can't-." I started to say lost for words, why was he asking me this?

"You did! Why Alice? Why would you have sex with him, was it to see if he was the Vampire Prince or not?" Antonio said shocked.

"I didn't do it for that; I already knew he was a vampire." I said shaking my head, this was nonsense.

What was the point of lying if Antonio knew all the truth?

"Then why did you do it?" Antonio asked me as he met my gaze.

"Isn't it obvious? I did it because I'm in love, I love Ryder and I had never pretended something with him." I said honestly, why even try to deny it?

Antonio glared at me.

"Then basically you cheated on me?" Antonio said as he glared at me shaking his head in disbelief.

"No, this was after I broke up with you." I said as I frowned, really he was going to play the victim now?

"That doesn't change the fact that what you did was betrayal, you are a filthy traitor, you chose a vampire over the Association. I can't wait to tell them about this, they will want you dead." Antonio said threatening me.

I looked at him.

"Go ahead, tell them and kill me. I'm not afraid of you and I have nothing to lose against you." I told him showing that I was nowhere near of being afraid.