He smiles and kisses the top of my head, "I honestly don't have a clue."

"Mommy got a weash for him," Dylan says holding it up to me. He's already got a red collar on so I attach the leash to it. I set the little puppy on the ground and smile as it looks up at us confused. It's eyes are so blue!

"Tucker," Carter says and I give him a weird look

"Tucker," Carter says and I give him a weird look. "the dog."

"Oh that's adorable," I smile. Dylan keeps petting him and I laugh. "How about you and Carter go play with him."

"Yeah! Come on Carder!" Dylan cheers grabbing on to Carter's hand. Carter smiles and takes the leash from my hands.

"See you in a bit Cupcake," he says and kisses my cheek.

As they walk to an open area I hear Dylan say that I'm not a cupcake. I giggle before I go over to mom and dad. They are just talking to themselves near the door. Everyone else seems to be getting along though. Jackson and Skye are playing tag or some sort of game. Henry and Colin convinced mom to bring their girlfriends. Jacob and Jaden are talking to Robbie and K. Keiynan has made his way over to Carter and Dylan.

"Hey munchkin," dad says as I give him a hug.

"Hey dad," I say, "hi mom."

"That's a gorgeous necklace Claire," mom says holding it between her fingers.

"Oh, uh thank you," I blush and grin.

"Did Carter give it to you?" She asks with a knowing look.

"Yeah," I smile.

"I'm glad you're happy munchkin," dad tells me while putting an arm around my shoulders.

"I'm glad I am too dad," I laugh.

"So I'm guessing he did ask," mom interjects.

"Yeah just at lunch," I reply and my cheeks heat up once again.

"Speaking of lunch Blake was looking for you," mom says and dads grip on my shoulder tightens.

Dad was never a fan of me actually forgiving Blake. Which also means he doesn't like that I'm friends with him again. Usually I'll see Blake for lunch at the mall or something, cause I don't want to deal with my dad in the cafeteria.

"I'll text him," I say with a nod. "Also you got Carter a dog?"

"It was his idea," mom says pointing at dad.

"Carter said he likes animals, when he was younger he had a dog," dad tries to defend himself.

"Only you would know that," I laugh with my mom.

"Why don't you go over with Carter sweetheart," mom says, "might as well have the dog get used to you know."

I roll my eyes but hug both of my parents. I go over to Carter who is sitting on the ground watching as the dog chases Keiynan and Dylan.

"It's weird how much Dylan looks like Jackson," Carter says as I sit next to him. "The only difference is the hair"

"Keiynan and my father are the same," I laugh, "then of course the twins."

"Do you look like you mom or dad," he says looking at me, "Caleb and Elizabeth I mean."

"Oh, I get told by family that I look like my dad," I say, "they come on random visits, you should get to meet them soon."

"Most people only have to worry about one set of parents," he jokes and I roll my eyes.

"Well I have double protecting me," I retort and he laughs.

"You have a lot of people that protect you Claire," he says and wraps his arm around me. "Thanks for having this party. It's nice to spend time with your brothers."

"You have to talk with everyone else still," I laugh, "I'm sorry you have to meet Gigi."

"Who is that exactly?" He asks.

"Colin's girlfriend," I tell him, "Blair, Henry's girlfriend, is much nicer."

"It'll be fine," Carter says and looks back at the boys.