The start (Sakura)

I used to be popular. And I had two reasons:

1) My family owned a large company

And 2) I was dating the hottest and most popular boy in Konoha High, Sai.

My family warned me about him, saying that he was a playboy and that in the end he would just hurt me.
  I didn't listen to them.
  But if I had, then I would've never had felt pain and heartbreak.

-

Sai and I were invited to a large party hosted by Naruto Namikaze-Uzumaki, son of Minato and Kushina Namikaze-Uzukami. He is famous for his mad DJ skills. He would often host large parties with all of the popular people in Konoha High.
  He wasn't exactly the smartest, but he was almost always positive, making him one of the most optimistic people I've ever met. He's also a very loyal person, especially to his girlfriend, Hinata Hyuga.

  As I was getting ready for the party, my phone beeped. It was Sai.

Sai: I'm almost there. Be ready.

  I smiled and replied to his text.
  Mom once told me that Sai was a bad influence. We almost always went to a party every Friday. We would sometimes come back super late and drunk. But she never actually did anything, she only warned me.
  I was an idiot for not listening to her.
  I heard the doorbell ring and the big doors opening. From all the way up in my room I could hear Sai's monotone voice saying, "Is she almost done?"
I grabbed my purse and my phone before quickly closing my bedroom door. I walked down stairs and saw Sai at the door, looking impatient. I walked up to him and smiled. He gave me one of his small smiles before saying, "Hey babe"
"Hey." I replied and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. He smirked. "Ready for the party?" He asked. I nodded then turned to the maids. "Tell mom that I went out to a party with Sai."
"But Ms. Haruno your mother told you not to—" one of them replied. I cut her off with one of my death glares. "I said, tell mom I went out. With my boyfriend to a party. I don't care what she said." I snapped. The maid instantly looked down and apologized. I walked out with Sai and made my way to his car.
"You're as feisty as ever." Sai chuckled. I smirked and reached out to turn on the radio.

We saw everyone at the party. Some being: Naruto, Hinata, and Neji, along with his girlfriend, Tenten. They were all by the dance floor, but weren't my actually dancing.
Karin Uzumaki, Naruto's cousin, and her group of slut friends were all at a corner, surrounded by a group of boys. I saw her wink at Sai and I saw him smirk, but I chose to ignore this and kept on walking. And finally I saw my best friend, Ino Yamanaka, along with Chouji Akimichi, Shikamaru Nara, her two childhood friends, and Shikamaru's girlfriend, Temari.
Ino, Chouji, Shikamaru and Temari all greeted me. I greeted them back and turned around only to see that Sai wasn't there. I shrugged it off and thought that he may be getting a drink at the bar.
Oh how wrong I was.
"Hey girl!" Ino yelled and motioned for me to come over. "Whatsup' Sakura." Temari greeted and gave me a friendly smile. I greeted them all, smiling back. "Where's Sai? I thought you guys were coming together?" Ino asked. "Yeah, did something happen between you two?" Temari questioned while taking a sip of her drink. Ino's eyes immediately widened. She looked at me and said, "Don't tell me you guys broke up?!"
The four of them stared at me, waiting for an answer. "No, we didn't. And we did come together. I think he just went of to get a drink or something." I replied. "Ah..." They all muttered.
"You want to get a drink with us, Sakura?" Ino asked. "Us?" I questioned. "Me, you, and Temari." she replied casually. "Oh, sure. But didn't Temari already have a drink?" I asked. Suddenly I felt an arm around my shoulders. I felt excited and hoped it was Sai, but it wasn't.
It was Temari.
"Well, I finished it and I need more than that for a Friday nigh!" she laughed. I smiled and the three of us head over to the bar. On our way there I saw Sai. I was about to call him, but then I saw Karin. The two of them were talking to each other. I couldn't hear them from where I was, which frustrated me. They both smirked at one another before leaving. I wanted to know where they were going, but Temari and Ino led me to the bar. "What do you want, Sakura?" Ino asked. I didn't know what to say. "I'll have that one." I said as I pointed to a random drink. My thoughts were all caught up on Sai and Karin. "Uhm...Sakura, that's not a drink." Ino giggled. "Huh? Oh sorry, I'll just get water." I replied quickly. Temari and Ino laughed. They then started to talk to one another. I just stayed at my seat, thinking about what Sai and Karin might be doing together.