Forever My Lady♛

Eva

Thank God Riley was able to wake up in good health and good memory. I hated seeing hazel down all the time. Especially when she's a happy person, always smiling and talking. Even though it was a joy to have Riley back with us, there was still a thought of guilt in the back of my head. The thought of me killing someone. Well it's not a thought because, I actually did. No matter what someone does, death shouldn't be a penalty.

I didn't plan on killing Bernie, at all. Once I saw my husband in a weak moment, tied up and a gun pointed towards him. I blacked out. Since I am my husband's back bone, I had to do his dirty work. Which was shoot and kill Bernie. Thoughts of me going to jail ran through my head, different scenarios went through my head to be exact but I just shook it off.

As I looked out into the crowd, smiling. People were clapping because of my accomplishments. Things I have done and obtain myself. The crowd continued clapping as so did I continue smiling, when I looked to the left I observed as my family all clapped and smiled for me. My husband, children, parents and sibling.

I cleared my throat then giggled as the clapping ceased "I honestly don't have a speech prepared"

The crowd giggled as I did too. "Well, I would like to thank God first and foremost. My parents, if it wasn't for them I wouldn't have taken the internship in the first place and lastly, Mr. Epson for pushing me to do better"

Smiling once more to the crowd, I turned around and made my way back to my seat. The butterflies that were once in my stomach were gone and a feeling of accomplishment came over me. My mother passed Kadin over to me and I kissed his cheek, paying attention to the rest of the program. The rest of our night consisted of eating, and talking among my Vogue family.

"Kavon s-stop" I giggled as I felt his hand rubbing on my thigh. Mr. Epson was speaking and so was Kavon in my ear.

"Shhhh" Evan turned around with his index finger on his lips. Since Mackenzie was currently in his lap, she did the exact same thing.

"Like you listening to him" I said in Kavon and I's defense.

After the program Kavon and I had to finish packing. Since we didn't have a honeymoon we decided on taking one when the twins were a little older. Since they're ten months why not?

"Mommy, should I pack tew?" Mackenzie asked as she came into my closet room.

I turned my head around "Baby, I thought we talked about this. You and your brothers are going with grandma for four days and go to Bouncy world.. remember?" I recited to re-jog her memory. I had to at least tell her a thousand times.

She nodded her head "Ohh" She smiled for a few seconds then looked around the room at the racks. "Can I help you pack?"

I giggled "Yes baby, you can help mommy pick out some shorts" She smiled big then went over to the racks that my shorts hung on.

"There are also some more in the dresser, the bottom one baby" I said as I looked at her browse through my things.

The house seemed a little quiet for everyone to be here. Out of curiosity I walked into Kavon and I's room. Only to find out he's not here or the twins. The room was pitch black, I cut on the light to see a note and all three of his phones lined up on the bed. The note read 'Baby, about time you get finished, I'll probably already be there. It's a surprise! I already took the boys to your parents house. Oh put your phone right here. This trip, It's going to be only you and I baby.... Love Big Sexy K'

"Awhhhhhh" I thought aloud,then giggled at the last part. Going back into my closet room, I look to see Mackenzie putting things into one of my Coach suitcases.