Wedding Day♛

Eva

As Hazel helped me with my veil, I took a look at myself in the mirror. I could see the women I have grown to be. It has been a long road but I made it. I have waited for this day for a long time. I am knocking on thirty's door and just now tying the knot. Better late than ever, I guess.

I turned to the side, thank God my nine week belly wasn't showing. As I rubbed my belly Hazel excited the room and I was now alone. Can't lie, I was nervous but when I see Kavon's face it will be over.

"We have to be downstairs in ten minutes" Pharah said as she came in rambling for something.

Mackenzie trailed in behind her. We both smiled at each other, I picked her up then kissed her cheek. Her pretty white dress looked so good on her. Hopefully she'll manage to keep it clean.

"Princess?" She asked as she pointed to the tiara that sat on top of her head.

I nodded my head "Yeah, just like mommy" I pointed to my tiara that was attached to my veil and she smiled. I put her down and she ran behind Pharah as the two left.

In a million years, I would have never though I would marry a man such as Kavon. He and I come from two different worlds. I grew up in a well rounded home and well his could have been better. He oversees drug trade for a living and I am the Design Director for Vogue magazines. That is a very odd couple in my eyes, but I don't care at all. He loves me and I love him.

After taking one more look at myself I made my way out the room. Pharah, Hazel, my mother and Princess were all in the hall. We all got on the elevator making our way down to the hotel's grand ballroom, where the wedding is being held. As the numbers on the screen began to decrease my stomach was doing tricks and not because of the babies.

"Eva there you are doll, come on places everyone, don't worry your prince awaits" She guided me over to where my dad was so he and I could walk in together.

"You look beautiful Eva, just like your mother" My dad smiled, I blushed then replied "Thank you" as we hooked our arms to walk in together.

It was finally our turn to walk down the aisle as I heard the soft tradition song.

"Daddy, I can't do this" I said as I turned towards him breathing heavily.

He rubbed my back assuring me everything will be fine.

Kavon

Marriage. Me getting married. Two years ago that would have been weird to hear but it doesn't sound bad. Eva and I are finally making it official. I guess this is what commitment feels like. It's not bad at all.

As I stood on looking the crowd that was filled with our friends and family, I was getting nervous. Eva and her dad finally decided on making their entrance. Beautiful is an understatement, my baby looked extravagant, spectacular. Fancy words like that. She had tears swelled up in her eyes.

Her father released her to me and we took each others hands before the crowd in front of the preacher.

I whispered "Baby you look so beautiful"

She blushed "Thank you, handsome"

We directed our attention back on the preacher. Who was preaching, I guess.

"I do" Eva said the smiled at me.

"Kavon, do you take Eva to be your lawfully wedded wife? In sickness, in health, for rich or poor until death do you part"

I looked Eva up and down then back at the preacher and smacked me lips. "I guess I do"

The crowd erupted in laughter as Eva rolled her eyes smirking.

"With this ring I the wed" I said as put the ring on Eva's finger. She repeated the process with me and now things were really official.

"You may now kiss your bride"

I pulled back her veil and crashed my lips on hers. This moment is so indescribable, I love this women to death. I plan on giving her the world and more.

She's mine, all mine for real. As the photographer took the pictures of us I held her so tight and close to me. Today I can't help but be all over my wife. Shit, this our day!

Eva

"Show 'em mama" I said as we were all on the dance floor dancing to Cupid shuffle.

"Mama, don't go low now" I said as I scrunched my face up fanning her. She laughed "Girl leave me alone, I'm tired'

I looked around at everyone in the crowd dancing looking for Kavon. "Have you seen my husband?" I asked the wedding planner.

She pointed over at the end of the dance floor where he and Princess were together. Just as soon as I began to walk over to the two, someone told me it was time for a father daughter dance. I smacked my lips as they cleared the dance floor.

My daddy and I were the only one's on the floor as they played Luther Vandross. "May I have this dance?"

I took his hand "Yes, daddy"

My stomach began to feel weird, I brushed the feeling off and continued dancing till the end of the song. Kavon and I already had our dance so I made my way back to the wedding party table, so I could eat. I looked at everyone having a good time. This wedding was a success all thanks to our wedding planner and money.

"Mommy! Mommy!" I looked to see Princess running over to me. I had a plate of food on the table currently. I ate a little but my stomach started to feel bad so I stopped. Mackenzie got in my lap and laid her head on my chest. I see she kept her dress clean.

I haven't spoken to Kavon since our dance, but that's fine he can have his fun. Princess looks like she's getting sleepy. So, everyone can stay down here we're going upstairs to the room. I exited the reception hall with Princess in my arms.

"Where y'all going?" I heard Kavon's voice say.

I turned around, his suit was un-buttoned showing a little of his chest. He looks like he is about to get buck wild. He can have it.

"Um, Princess needs to go to bed and I don't feel good, I am nine weeks pregnant"

He chuckled "You right wife, I'll be up there in a hour or two maybe three who knows"

He came over and kissed Princess on her cheek then we shared a lip pleasing kiss. Princess and I both waved at him as he entered then room. We both turned around to go on the elevator.

-

there will be about three more chapter..