B L♛19

Eva

"Get off of me K!" I shouted as Kavon was planting kisses on my belly. It was cute at first but now he is about to get on my last nerves.

I stopped him by cuffing his cheeks in my hand. He looked at me then continued to do it. I laughed then sighed. What am I going to seriously do with him? I looked over at Sparkle and she was knocked out. I know she is only three months old but baby girl be getting all her sleep. I missed my trimester appointment because of work. I had to reschedule a date so they picked tomorrow. Since I am four months and a week, I can finally see what I am having.

Kavon's business phone began to ring and he sprung up to grab it. Of course he walked out prior to answering it. We have got to talk about this. Seriously. He sighed then came back into the room.

"What is wrong?" I asked as he flopped on the bed beside me.

"Nothing you need to worry about" He snapped.

I laughed "What the fuck do you do and what is in Texas.." I said not trying to sound too nosey.

"This my one and only time explaining this aight?"

I nodded my head.

"Well, You see I oversee drug trade from here to Texas... hint, hint"

I laughed at his little joke there. That's why he goes to Texas so much.

"I also own a barber shop, two diners, a car lot and the night club will have his grand opening, uhh next week"

"I guess that is good, except for the overseer of drug trade thing part... be safe baby"

"Oh I will" He smirked.

I rubbed my belly, I just can't help it at times.

"Oh Shit.. Kavon did you get Christmas presents for everyone?"

"Uhh, no.. I don't really celebrate Christmas"

I sighed "Guess I have to bring some Christmas spirit in the house" I got up and went into my closet room to throw on some clothing.

*

Kavon and I are making a ginger bread house, and yes I do plan to eat it all by myself. "Spread it on right baby... like this" I said demonstrating it for him.

He smacked his lips "Babe I got this and were not going to have any damn icing if you keep eating it all!"

I rolled my eyes "Nigga shut up" I said as I put icing on his nose. He was so focused on this ginger bread house I had to snap a picture for instagram. I captioned it "My love, my baby lol♥"

I put some more icing on him but on his cheek this time. I keep messing with him so he is soon to crack. Any moment now.

"Eva" He said turning around and grabbing me by my wrist. I gasped as he pinned me on the refrigerator and kissed me passionately.

"Is that what you wanted?" He smirked then put some icing on my lips. I grabbed a napkin to wipe it off. I also wiped his nose and cheek off.

"Baby look I am done" He said and smiled pointing to his work of.. yeah.

I fake smiled "It is nice baby"

"Girl stop lying" He said and I took a piece to eat. I smiled then went to go check on Sparkle. I brought her down and let her sit on the couch. She went back to sleep. I wonder if she is okay.

"Kavon... look at Sparkle.. why she sleeping so much?"

"Um let me see the dog is three months.. she is a baby! Eva let her sleep" Kavon said while laughing. I then began to clean.