B L ♛ 08

Eva

"Hazel love? Whats wrong?!" It is two in the morning and Hazel called me crying. I got up trying to get myself together cause I may have to go see her. I brushed my teeth then unwrapped my hair.

"My baby... just come to the hospital" She said and the line ended. I sighed, then grabbed my keys. I made my way to the parking deck then got in my car. I pulled off on my way to the hospital. Here it is two in the morning and I am rushing to the hospital, I love my nephew.

I entered the hospital and dead isn't the word. "Riley Austin Jr." I said to the receptionist.

She smiled "Floor 3, the childrens floor"

I smiled then mouthed bye before going to the elevator. I sighed then quietly pressing button three. I looked through my messages and nothing new so I kept on with my night. The elevator door opened. I stepped out the followed the sign that read waiting. I I turned the corner and I was met with Hazel and Riley.

Hazel was laying on Riley. When she saw me her eyes lit up. "What happened?"

"He had a bad asthma attack" Riley replied. Hazel sniffed "He could have died, thank God we bought him to the hospital in time"

"Yeah I had to rush from work.." Riley said as he rubbed Hazel's arm.

I sat down "How is he"

"Better, the nurses have to watch his breathing pattern Eva and he is only five" Hazel said on the verge of tears. I sighed as I tried to comfort her.

"Do you have to work in the morning?" Riley asked.

I nodded and I leaned my head on my fist that was sitting on the arm rest.

Four hours later I was walking out the hospital. Little Riley is better he now has full blown asthma, like he has to have an inhaler. I went ahead and checked up at work, I am definately not going in today.

"Hey Pharah what you working on?" I said as I went by her office.

"Nothing really, just finishing up somethings need me?" She asked as she looked up from her desk.

I shook my head "No, your fine matter fact when you are done doing whatever.. you can go home girl, cause I am taking the day off but I am going to run by my office real quick"

I left her office then entered mine. I unlocked my office and the first thing that caught my eyes were the bundle of roses. I smiled then picked them up. I smelt them then took the card off the stand.

"From Anonymous K"

"That boy is something" I said to myself as I began to read the card.

"Hey beautiful, this is my first time doing this. Aha well I wish to see you again sometime, When we were in Orlando just this past weekend I felt as if I could be Kavon with you and you so chill and so just ugh you seem perfect"

I smiled then read more.

"Okay so will you go on a date with me Eva Marks? and call me to tell me your answer" I got my phone out and went straight to his contact.

I called and it began to ring. "Hello" His sexy voice picked up

"Y-yes" I smiled.

"Eva, what are you talkig about?"

My heart dropped "Th-the roses!"

He laughed "Calm down ma, I am playing"

I laughed "Don't do that and thanks for the roses"