B L ♛ 24

Eva

Princess screamed to the top of her lungs as I bathed her. You would think doing this for a whole month everyday she would be use to it, but no she screams just like she did the first time. I rinsed her off after draining the tub water. While I unclasped her baby tub her cries began to calm down. As I picked her up to place her in the pig baby towel my mother got her then Kavon barged in.

"I heard her screaming all the way from the office.."

I began to dry her off with the towel. "Yeah, I bet but you know she always screams loud and baby can you go downstairs and fix her a bottle?"

"Uhm.." He said then walked out. Princess exhaled, then I wiped the remaining tear water from her eyes then kissed her cheek.

After getting her dressed in a pink onesie with a gold crown on the front, I sat down in the rocking chair. I rocked us back and forth as I placed kisses on Princess's cheeks. Kavon walked in and handed the luke warm bottle to me. I said thank you and began feeding her.

"Princess and I are going to the mall then to her appointment. You going?"

He leaned on the doorway. "Yeah, you know I am coming..."

"And to the mall?"

"See, I don't know about all that" He laughed and so did I.

After burping Princess, Kavon watched her because I needed to get ready. While putting on my pants I examined my stomach. I feel fat, I know for a fact I need to exercise this baby fat off. Strapping my sandals, I was finally done then added some lip gloss on my lips. I went into Mackenzie's room and Kavon was making her smile.

"Aren't you two just cute" I spoke as I went to picked her up. I quickly changed her diaper then put her in her carrier.

"You coming?"

"Yeah, let me put my shoes on" Kavon said then got up.

Princess and I went downstairs to wait on Kavon. Making sure I had everything in Princess's baby bag as I looked through it, I started to worry because her pacifier was not in there. Lord knows she need that. I looked around then laughed of embarrassment, it is in her mouth.

Kavon began walking downstairs. He picked up Princess in her carrier and I grabbed her baby bag. After strapping her in her seat Kavon started the Mercedes GLK. Kavon just recently purchased this car because we needed a family car. A car that could be our family car.

"Baby your phone just vibrated" Kavon said from the front. My phone was charging up there, I grabbed the phone unplugging it then put it to my ear.

"Hello"

"Daughter"

I laughed "Yes momma?"

"How my grandma's baby"

My eyes went over to Mackenzie as she looked all around. I placed my finger on her and she wrapped it with her hand.

"She is good, she actually has an appointment today.. those first month shots"

"Awh, well bring her by the house, we miss her already"

I would suggest that she spend the night but I am not too comfortable yet. Trust me she will have plenty of times to get to spend the night over there.

"You just saw her this past weekend"

"So!"

I laughed. My mother and I conversed until we got to the mall. Mackenzie was sleep and Kavon got her out which caused her to get a little uneasy but she stayed sleep.