B L ♛ 13

Eva

"No can you just take off that border, replace it with something not so shiny" I said as the design coordinator gave me a copy of the outline issue for this month.

I sighed "I don't mean to be trouble but how about you go and I can go over this myself and give you it back.... later"

She nodded her head. I didn't mean to be rude but this was bullshit and it wasn't about to represent Eva Marks. Oh no no! I look through the book some more. I got my red marker and began marking shit out from left to right. I held my head as I did my mark outs. I began to drink some of water as I felt the feeling of nausea coming. I dropped my head then sniffed.

I called Pharah's office.

"Yes Eva?"

"Hey.. I am going home, let everyone know that any work the need to submit, just fax it to my home"

"Alright.. sister in law"

I smiled "In the flesh.. oh yeah come by my place tonight shawtyyy"

We both laugh and then hung up. Afterwards I began to put the vanilla folders of submission into my Coach briefcase. I got up from my desk, fixing my skirt then I made my way out the office. I got on the elevator. I began to feel more nauseous by the second.

I was finally at home and felt as if I was about to fall out at any moment. As I entered my condo, I dropped everything at the door. I first went into the kitchen to get some cookies and cream ice cream then I made my way to my room. I stripped out of all my clothing except my Victoria secret undergarments. As soon as I got in bed I opened the pint of ice cream, I grabbed the spoon and went to work.

After minutes of stuffing my face I felt my stomach rumble. I soon got up and rushed to the toilet. I heard the clearing of a man's throat. I turned around and Kavon was standing my bathroom.

"You have something you need to tell me?"

I wiped my mouth with some tissue "No, don't you think I would have, I am just as clueless as you, I have no idea what is going on!"

I got up and tried to avoid him but he blocked me. "Kavon move, I don't fucking feel good"

"Chill with the attitude Eva.." He replied.

I wipe the tear that I didn't know was there. I sighed "Please move...."

"I am not going anywhere" He said. He wrapped his arms around me and began to kiss me. I couldn't help but to kiss back.

"Anything you need?" He asked as we parted but his hands still on my waist.

"No I just want to sleep" I said as I walked past him back into my room. I forgot I only had on my bra and panties.

I put on one of Kavon's shirt and buried myself in my covers.

"Baby, I have to go I will check up on you later aight?"

I nodded and he kissed me on my forehead then lips. I smiled then closed my eyes.

.

"Mama, okay I am on my way" I said as I hung up the phone. I sighed as I got up from my bed. My mother wanted me to keep her company while my dad was out at work. I put on an off the shoulder shirt and my P I N K sweats along with my UGG loafers. I grabbed my purse along with my essentials and made my way to my car. I started the car and then sighed. My breast started to get real tender and I feel as if I want to strip but naked.

I waited for the gates to open of my parents estate. I zoomed right in when they did. This time I parked on the side of the fountain. I got out my car and got my key to the house, I went up the stairs and unlocked the door.

"I am upstairs" My mother shouted as if she knew it was me. I coughed then began making my way up the spiral steps. I went into the double doors of their room.

"Hey mama" I said with a smile as I got on top the bed.

"Hey Eva, come sit down with me. I am so bored feel like I am going to die! Have some?" She said as she showed me the cookies and cream ice cream pint.

"I got you a spoon also" I smiled and turned on the TV to Netflix. We began to take spoonfuls each. I laid down on the pillow. I could feel my stomach turning.

"Mommy I don't feel so good" I said before I went into the bathroom and relieved my stomach by throwing up in the toilet.

"Baby, you need some ginger ale. Hold on" I sighed as I flushed the toilet and wiped my mouth. Something has to give. All this throwing up, my breast getting tender, and I'm often nauseous. What is going on with me.

I went back into the room. She handed me the bottle of ginger ale, I mouthed thank you before sipping.

"Where is Evan" I asked.

We heard the door open then looked at each other "Never mind" I said with a slight chuckle. I could hear Evan's footsteps.

"Evan!" I yelled. He popped his head in then came all the way in.

"Come here" I said as he kept distant from me. He came closer.

"I missed you little brother" I said as I hugged him form where I was sitting.

"I missed you too and aye, yo lil boy friend better be lucky I wasn't here for that dinner.. I would have lit his as-"

"His what" Mama butted in.

"Nothing..." He replied. I smiled "You'll like him, he is nice"

"Oh really, what is his occupation? What college he attend? What is his hometown, blood type, birthday"

"January seven-tenth" I said with a smile.

"mhmmm" He said then turned around. I don't have time for my little brother thinking he runs things.

I looked at the time and suddenly remembered I had asked Pharah to come to my house. I quickly texted her and told her to meet me at Kanki's I need some sushi. She gladly excepted.

I told my mother I had to leave. She was alright because well Evan was there, so it is not that bad. I ended up taking the ice cream with me upon my departure. When I got in the car I called Kavon and didn't get a single answer. I shrugged and kept it moving.

I arrived at the restaurant I told the host that someone was waiting on me. I looked around the restaurant and then locked eyes with this couple and their baby boy. I smiled then continued my way to Pharah.

"Eva" She smiled.

"Hey girl" I said as I sat down and opened the menu.

"How did today go?"

"Not bad, not bad at all and be sure to check your email"

The waiter came and took our drink orders, I asked for water. I am sick of throwing up.

"Alright, thank you so much.. honestly today has not been my day... matter fact this week has not been my week"

"Why not"

"Because, I have been throwing up, my breast are hurting, I feel like I am about to pass out at times"

She sat in deep thought. She finally spoke "Well have you went to the doctor"

"No"

"Why"

"I am scared of the doctor and most importantly I am scared I may be pregnant"

-