B L ♛ 33

Happy New Year! (:

Kavon

I turned around quickly and shot the black charger til I had no more bullets left. Michael really thought I would kill Eva. At first I was going to rebel then I thought about it.

The person in the second car got out and began to shoot at the same car. The guy began to run over to Eva and I, I braced myself because I had no idea who this person was. Shit, I forgot Eva was here. I turned around "Baby go in the car.. Now!" She stayed in the same spot not even moving a muscle.

Her eyes were watering up and he mouth was open but no words came out of it. I instantly regret doing all of this in front of her.

"She's in shock" I heard the voice say, I turned around and pointed the bullet-less gun at him.

"Aye-aye calm down, I have a gun too and plus I know her" He said "Eva don't look too good maybe we should take her to the hospital"

I looked at the dude then at Eva. Yeah, she looked like she was sick. I exhaled then agreed to take her to the hospital. The man turned around to go to his car.

"Aye.. what's your name?" I yelled so he could hear me.

He stopped then turned around "Cedric... you?"

His name sounded familiar but I wasn't worried about trying to remember this nigga I needed to take Eva to the hospital. Her eyes began to close, so I needed to hurry.

"Kavon.."

"See ya' later and oh take care of her my dude" I nodded as I watched him go to his car. I soon called up some of my employees to get rid of Michael and Star's body, so we won't have any more problems with them. Just me my wife and my baby.

I picked Eva up bridal style and placed her in the back seat. Hopefully, she isn't made when she wakes up.

Eva

The bright light cause me to squint my eyes as they opened slowly. I looked around and noticed the white walls. My heart started to beat quickly as to me realizing I was laying up in a hospital bed. I heart the many machines and smelled the horribly recycled air.

"How are you feeling Mrs. Hanes" I turned my head and noticed the women dressed in a blue hospital coat.

I coughed "I am good, but um w-what happened to me?"

She gave a light smile "Well, your blood pressure was low and you were in a stressful situation which caused you to faint, but luckily you two are okay"

"Two.. excuse me?"

she giggled "Mrs. Hanes you are pregnant at the moment do you not know?"

"When I took the test they both came out as negative so I went around thinking I wasn't"

Honestly I didn't mean to get pregnant, again but it's not a problem. I really wanted to wait until Kavon and I were married. The nurse soon exited and I was all alone. The door opened and the first thing I laid my eyes on was Kavon holding Princess and a Jack In the Box bag. I was happy to see my baby, we have been inseparable so with her away from me feels weird.

"Baby are you oka-" Kavon started as he sat down.

"Oh no... what the fuck happened?" I wanted to know some answers, soon. I stared at his as he prepared to speak.

"Okay well.. Michael came to me while I was in jail saying that if I kill you I would be free.."

Damn, I didn't know it was like that, I thought.

"W-what why?" I asked with guilt. I guess I should have never walked out on him no mater how sloppy and disgusting her was.

"Because, you walked out of him.. some shit like that"

"Really" I said on the verge of laughing.

"So that's why we rode out" I said with air quotations around rode. My mind doesn't even want to go back to that moment, I just thank God I am here.

"Yeah, his dumb ass really erased my record.."

We both began laughing. Even though Michael wanted me dead, I am glad Kavon's little plan worked out. If he really wanted to he could have killed me.

"Thank you" I said as I held Princess.

"For what?" He asked with concerned eyes as he sipped his drink.

"Not killing me... you really could have if you wanted to"

He smirked "I couldn't kill you, no matter how much the reward is. Real shit, I'll kill myself before I kill you. I love you too much"

My hand covered my face as I blushed, I couldn't help it "That was sweet of you.. I love you too babe"

He got up and came over to the hospital bed and pecked my lips. It had to be quick because Mackenzie was facing the other way sleeping.

"Oh yeah.. who is Cedric?"

"I have a ex named Cedric, why?"

He shook his head "No reason" Guess I'll habe to ask Cedric what Kavon is talking about on Monday.

*

I was finally home and for some odd reason my body was tired. After putting Mackenzie to sleep, I wanted some sleep myself, but of course Kavon permitted that. He kept poking and touching me the whole time. I love it, but now is not the time. Sleep is the only thing I would like right now.

"Eva...?" He said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"What" My eyes were still closed and I didn't plan on opening them.

"When were you going to tell me you were pregnant... I ain't forgot"

I exhaled "I am just finding out my damn self.. now let me sleep!"

"I really don't have time to be dealing with these pregnancy hormones again" He said as he got up from the bed.

I opened my eyes "And where you think you going?"

"Downstairs to make me a sandwhich, Boss!"

"That's Miss Boss to you and make me one" I yelled because he was getting farther and farther.

"No" He yelled.

"I love you too" I said silently to myself because getting comfortable and pulling the covers to my face. With all that out the way we can finally go back to the way things use to be, hopefully.