B L ♛ 30

Kavon

"This cake good as shit" I said as my mouth was filled with red velvet cake. We recently tried vanilla, chocolate, strawberry cream, up side down pineapple and pound.

"Honey, calm down it is just a sample" Eva said as she pushed her sample to the side after taking a little bite.

We were currently deciding which kind of cake we were having. So far this red velvet had my taste buds on ten.

"Okay so time for the drinks"

Our wedding planner notified us. As soon as the drinks were placed in front of us my phone vibrated. I smacked my lips then pulled out the phone.

"Bae, I got to take this" I said as I got up.

Eva shrugged me off and I made my way outside.

"Talk"

"Ugh, King our suppliers are not sending as much as we need"

"The fuck you mean, Tee"

"Are demand is higher than our supply"

"Order some fucking more.. Less profit means less lives and I'll take care of the shit myself.. call me again and let me know what's up, I'm busy"

I ended the call then walked back inside to see Eva sipping on a strawberry daiquiri. The lady put one in front of me and I began to sip it. Plenty more drinks were being passed out. They were trying get a nigga drunk, I hold my liquor well I doubt that will happen. Eva on the other hand I am not too sure about.

"Baby remember I have a dress fitting tomorrow"

"Don't you have to work though?"

"Yeah, but I can go on my lunch break"

Soon, we were out and headed towards Pharah's to get Princess. Since it is the first week of March Eva and I started planning Mackenzie's first birthday. I know for a fact it is going to cost a couple thousands because Eva wants to go all out.

"Baby, we have to go by that planet kids shit to see how much it would cost to have Princess's birthday there"

She slapped her knee "What would I do with out you"

I smirked "Not shit"

"Whatever" She said before looking out the window at the things that passed by.

As we entered the kids place the sound of Eva's heels were getting on my nerves. I exhaled then turned around to her. "You don't have any other shoes" She looked down at her shoes then at me.

She cocked her head back "Do you not like these"

She began to stomp her feet making them sound loud as shit before I could even answer. "Eva you being extra"

She smirked "You love me though" Then brushed passed me bumping into my shoulder on purpose. While, Eva talked with the lady about everything I just stayed back. My baby know how to handle hers for sure.

Eva

"Baby that dress is nice" My mother cooed as I spun around in the mirror. My hair was in a pony tail so all the dress features were noticeable.

"lets see that next one though" Pharah said and my mother agreed. Hazel was over there sniffing, but she too agree with nodding her head.

The last dress was ivory, sweet heart top, hugged my curves from the waist up then floured out to the bottom. Plus, it had a long train. As soon as I stepped out I heard my mother mouthed 'that's the one'. I wiped the unknown tear then turned towards my mother, Hazel and Pharah.

"Please.. get that one" Hazel said while nodding her head.

No words came from my mother's mouth all it took was a nod and I knew she loved this dress. Hopefully Kavon would like this dress too. I looked at myself in the mirror and was instantly in love.

"Sweetheart you look good" The associate said to me. I smiled, took one last look at myself and went into the back dressing room to go take it off.

After our David Bridal run we all went out to lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings. This wedding has me so excited, I pray to God nothing goes wrong.

Mackenzie was in my lap as I ate my fries with ketchup and of course she was begging. Little Rj was knocked out on Hazel's shoulder. She already came to a conclusion that she would have to get a to-go box for him me and so did I for Mackenzie. I really enjoyed the day from spending time with Kavon on down to Buffalo Wild Wings with my girls. My phone began to vibrate causing the table to make this unusual noise. Stopping the noise, I picked up my phone and saw that I had a message.

Unknown You think you have the perfect family huh?

My heart beat started to beat uncontrollably. I looked down at Mackenzie then back at my phone. I guess my panicking was noticeable because Pharah asked what was wrong. My reply was nothing when it was definitely something. Maybe I am just over exaggerating, it could be some ole fool playing games on my phone. We all said our good bye's and went our separate way. The time was now six and I was pulling in the garage. Princess was wide awake and whining which I didn't want to hear.

"Mama, stop all that" I said to her as I got her out the car. Kavon's car wasn't in the driveway nor the garage indicating he was out. As soon as I stepped foot in the house I put Princess on the ground and she clung to my leg crying.

"Princess.." I said before I tried to detach her from my leg but she refused. Then I remembered she didn't even eat at the restaurant. I picked her back up then went into the kitchen as to throwing my keys and purse on the counter. After placing her on the counter in front of my legs I got the box of honey bar-b-cue wings and tore them up into smaller pieces and then gave them to her. Her cries were quickly silent by her small chews.

"You sure you don't know that number?" Kavon said as he sat back in the leather chair in the office. As soon as Kavon got here I showed him the message and he wanted details.

"No, I have never seen that number in my life" I yelled but not to loud. Who in the world would text that to my phone. I don't trust it at all. But then again what if it's nothing. Someone could just be getting my nerves all up for nothing.

"Have you called it?" He said as he rubbed his chin.

I nodded yes and he sat in deep thought "Write the number down" He gave me a yellow sticky note and I grabbed a pin and began to write it down as I looked at it on my phone.

"What if it's nothing though.."

"Well if it is nothing so be it.. but I still want the number" He chuckled them smirked. Not a good smirk but an evil one.

Soon, I went to sleep but with the constant thought of the pictures and the message. What if there both connected.

*

"So what we getting done today baby?" My hair stylist Dan asked.

"Lets dye it jet black" I smiled as he turned me around to the mirror. My love Dan has been doing my hair for a couple of years now and I won't even think about going to anyone else.

"I know yo' fiance gone like it.. with his fine ass" He said then did alittle dance.

I giggled "Boy bye.. better stop before I tap that ass"

"Mhmm... how that baby doing"

"She's good she'll be one next month so we are now planning her party" I smiled making a mental note to go see about cakes tomorrow.

"Lord, I would have never knew the day where Eva Marks would have a child, I thought you were going to die old and lonely honestly.. well at least you would have been pretty" He said which cause me to laughed.

"Whatever.. do my hair" He rolled his eyes then began to apply the semi-permanent jet black dye onto my hair. I reached into my purse to go on instagram but my attention was on the unknown message that just popped up on my notification bar. After exhaling I checked it.

Unknown Kavon isn't who you think he is.. but you'll see

-

Vote and Comment